I can only pee between 5 till and the top of the hour now
You need a pisscan.
i hate everything
i hate nothing

I was opening this thinking it was gonna be a stupid "poker is rigged" post....Needless to say I was very entertaining and pleasantly surprised to read what it was instead.

I don't like to take my laptop into the bathroom and seem to play poorly when I do. 5 min piss break ftw !!

wait until you have a hand on the button and click autofold and run. if you're multitabling it can take a bit of timing but it can be done. i have ran downstairs and pissed and gotten back without timing out of a single hand.

It doesn;t matter if I am playing or not. Kidneys decided to only work in that 5 minute span anymore. Weird, imo.

"Forty years I've been asking permission to piss....I can't squeeze a drop without say so."shawshankdvdcap.jpg
Niiiice!
wait until you have a hand on the button and click autofold and run. if you're multitabling it can take a bit of timing but it can be done. i have ran downstairs and pissed and gotten back without timing out of a single hand.
And, no, it's not the button, it's UTG, my friend...that way you're on BB next hand, so the whole table has to decide what they're doing and then you have your time bank to get back. If you piss like a man, you'll be back in good time.

May I suggest this lol

Visit My Website
I don't like to take my laptop into the bathroom and seem to play poorly when I do. 5 min piss break ftw !!
for some reason i read this as "i don't want to take my laptop into the bathroom and see me play poorly." i thought 'this is a man who loves his laptop.'
t_cath2.gifmy god that is a giant penis
take it from us nurses, we seen all different shapes and sizes lolthere are some out there that are very amazing indeed :club:
take it from us nurses, we seen all different shapes and sizes lolthere are some out there that are very amazing indeed :club:
Rose, you ever seen one like mandingo's got? Look it up and see.
so you're saying the naughty nurse thing could happen, provided that i have an amazing penis?you've given me a new lease on life.im off to get hospitalized somehow.