Scoop At Poker Stars Day 5 Thursday May 6th

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was referring to the SCOOPs on that specific day, which IIRC was the Stud day.Top 5 stack fwiw.
very nice!!at 2nd break:12L : 1350012M: 9600

I run okayPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 22 Tournament, 75/150 Blinds 20 Ante (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comMP1 (t6850)MP2 (t14699)MP3 (t16895)CO (t2467)Button (t12248)SB (t12170)BB (t24348)Hero (UTG) (t31025)UTG+1 (t6436)Hero's M: 76.60Preflop: Hero is UTG with 9spade.gif, 7club.gifHero bets t365, UTG+1 calls t365, 1 fold, MP2 calls t365, 5 foldsFlop: (t1500) 10spade.gif, Jspade.gif, 8club.gif(3 players)Hero bets t710, UTG+1 raises to t1920, 1 fold, Hero raises to t4220, UTG+1 raises to t6051 (All-In), Hero calls t1831Turn: (t13602) 6club.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: (t13602) 9diamond.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: t13602Results:Hero had 9spade.gif, 7club.gif (straight, Jack high).UTG+1 had Jclub.gif, Jheart.gif (three of a kind, Jacks).Outcome: Hero won t13602

How many KO's is that for you now? 4 or so.
ya 4and lol @ that 5 high hand guarantee i get paid off 100% of the time now
I saw that.
his explanation of "your MTT roi is like 80% i had to call" made me lol, also prob worth the chips to get this table paying me off for the next hour.im srsly hungry tho

Lol @ that A2 hand, keep it up luuuurbzAlso, does someone want to ship me $100 on Stars for my $100 on Tilt?

Lol @ that A2 hand, keep it up luuuurbzAlso, does someone want to ship me $100 on Stars for my $100 on Tilt?
PM me info
[x] twstdwrstr'd in 12L
o rly
you folded till you were out of chips?
a;dajfd;afk;ldfkaj;fdlfak'
No, the other TwstdWrstr'd. I got moved twice before the tourney started
wait - you mean that's not normal?
Lurbz, your table talk is epic
yes im aware :)so is my ability to spew off 20k and still be miles better than this ****ing station table
HUH
Hello BBsRJReich,We are writing to inform you that we have suspended your chat privilege for 24 hours as a result of your chat on 2010/05/06.Your chat privilege will be reinstated automatically once the suspension period is over. There is no need to write to support.Our goal at PokerStars is to be a fun place to play, where everyone can feel comfortable. Abuse and other disruptions to the games takes away from everyone's enjoyment, and therefore will not be tolerated.We thank you for your cooperation.Regards,PokerStars Chat Moderation Team

still in 12L.... 41010 at the break... and best of all i have collected 0 bounties thus far!!!