Anyone Play On Absolute Or Ultimate Bet?

I used to for a while. Last time I did...They gave me ten free bucks I absolutely played crazy, gambling every chance I could. I was either gonna turn it into 1k that night or lose it. Let's just say luck was not on my side. Good Times.

I played on UB for a while, but then withdrawed my money after I heard abotu the super users.
good call
yep, you got to get up pretty early in the morning to pull one over on I_win_all

i used to play on UB all the time, but now I just don't have the time to play anywhere. Tourney selection is pretty meh, especially during non-peak hours, but the games were super soft imo

Saw that earlier then was going to post that in here, but I forgot. Definitely never would recommend playing there in the first place and for sure not now.
wow wasn't this the same problem they dealt with before during the superuser fiasco? pokerstars needs to just buy out all the other sites.
wow wasn't this the same problem they dealt with before during the superuser fiasco? pokerstars needs to just buy out all the other sites.
nah competition is good. Remember Stars joke of a fpp system before Tilt started coming on strong? Supernovas would be awash in stress stars and Moneymaker meddalions.