2010 Wsop Fantasy Pool

• 2 weeks later...

let the debating begin lolLooshle vs FluffdogKobe can we have odds on this one ?

ill prop bet that looshle cashes for more $ in nlhe events than fluffany takers?
Is this the same guy who laughed at me in the other thread lol, that Looshle is not an above average player but he will take looshle here As much as I like looshle I still think Fluff will cash more How much Mike $25.00?
Is this the same guy who laughed at me in the other thread lol, that Looshle is not an above average player but he will take looshle here As much as I like looshle I still think Fluff will cash more How much Mike $25.00?
Just because I think looshle sucks, does not mean I think fluffdog is better.Yes, booked for $25.
Just because I think looshle sucks, does not mean I think fluffdog is better.Yes, booked for $25.
booked it is , it's going to be a good close bet I think. I like both players but you know me big Fluffdog supporter :club:
anybody know if Ivey has heavy action on bracelets again this year?
5 mill with Lederer on 2 in 3 years if I remember correctly. And I beleive DN doesnt have much for bracelet bets except long standing arrangements. Ivey is the easy choice there just for the volume he will probally put in.
doubt it, he's not really a prop bet type of guy
obviously, but I thought he might try doing a little gambling.
Does the Pope crap in the Woods ?
well the operative word is heavy in relation to the bettor. heavy for you or I would be the change dish he keeps on the nightstand.
5 mill with Lederer on 2 in 3 years if I remember correctly. And I beleive DN doesnt have much for bracelet bets except long standing arrangements. Ivey is the easy choice there just for the volume he will probally put in.
ty
lol :club:
:Phey rose, do you want to escrow to someone here since I do not really know you too well?
you don't trust this old girl Mike if you want I can ship it to FCP Bob or Kobe2odom8 at least Skyler trusts me lol
mike I'll go ahead and vouch for rose. she's a real doll
Love ya baby , he knows I good for it ;)let me know what you want me to do Mike, I have done lot's of money transactions with people here and they always got there money, you can check with Kobe, Lurbz, IQCrash, AAsnake88 and others I already have a bad rep here the last thing I want is a no pay bad rep, that is one thing that will never happen here with me.