It seems to me to be rather obvious that the card generators for the online sites are set up to increase house rakes by increasing the betting for cash tables. I base this observation on the increased rates of types of flops, i.e. 300-500% rates for flops that are suited, flops containing an Ace and King, and flops with pairs. it can also be easily noted that a very high percentage of communities have a flush draw and a straight draw in addition to a pair. I have also noted the high percentage of hands hitting on the board, even when the "hit" is a 1-2 outter. Another way i have noticed the generator skews it's true purpose is to go out of it's way to hit "all in" hands, keeps the betting and the chips/money at the tables. The worst situation you can be in at pokerstars is a big stack calling 2 smaller all ins, no matter what they have you end up paying off both them, i.e. lots of chips bet no one leaves the table. I only play for play chips, as betting real money online is a fool's way to pay off these cheating sites. I just want the generators to be honest and that they are not. It is a simple program to write and run, but my guess is that they have a huge complicated(read, too hard to check easily)monstrosity that they have geared to be friendly to larger betting players.I think this creats a high number of "donks" who believe they can suck out any hand and ruins the game for serious players.If you have real money on any site, you should immediately cash out and only play there for fun.Give me some feedback on how you feel about this, but do it quick, I suspect they will remove this post quickly as a hazard to their ripping you off.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the info I'm gonna withdraw immediately!
Don't be so hasty. OP is only sure about the play money tables. We need some research done for the cash side before withdrawing.
Dilbert0001.jpgEDIT: I've linked to the dilbert random number generator comic. Since I'm hotlinking, let's hope the guy doesn't swap the pic for the goatse man.
Don't be so hasty. OP is only sure about the play money tables. We need some research done for the cash side before withdrawing.
Oh no I don't have any real money, I was going to withdraw my play chips
Oh no I don't have any real money, I was going to withdraw my play chips
I'm still not convince, but if you want to transfer, that'd be cool. I'll give you play chips for live games if you can hook me up online.

My point was they have rigged the generator to benefit from cash tables, but it is still rigged and I do not believe they have multiple generators for various types of the same basic game. Are you saying that they have one for cash games and then another "tricked" one for play chip games? I have a talent for seeing patterns in numerical situations and am just noting what I have experienced. My only wish is for a site that uses a true random card generator, maybe one that has no real money aspect, although funding might be a problem haha.

What we need in the online poker community is a site that will use and employ real dealers who, using a form of video imaging, can be seen to shuffle and deal the cards. The hole cards for each player can be read and transmitted to them. Betting would be standard online style with the dealer prompted to take his actions when required. This way we get to see the dealer and still play from the comfort and privacy of our homes knowing some rigged generator isn't ruining our fun. Online cash players should band together and demand this service as a way to further insure honest gambling ( haha).

I have a talent for seeing patterns in numerical situations and am just noting what I have experienced.
If you can see patterns in random numbers, you should be playing roulette or the lottery. EZ money with a talent like that.
What we need in the online poker community is a site that will use and employ real dealers who, using a form of video imaging, can be seen to shuffle and deal the cards. The hole cards for each player can be read and transmitted to them. Betting would be standard online style with the dealer prompted to take his actions when required. This way we get to see the dealer and still play from the comfort and privacy of our homes knowing some rigged generator isn't ruining our fun. Online cash players should band together and demand this service as a way to further insure honest gambling ( haha).
1) Why did this require a second thread?2) an obligatory (haha) at the end of conspiracy theory bullshit doesn't make it smell any better.3) USAP. Pretty sure that's the "big conspiracy" here. I know it's not as sexy or exotic as fixed games, but it is what it is.
qft
Once again, I see patterns, not in random numbers (cards), but in the rigged system used by pokerstars. My point is that it is not, in fact, random.
So your skill is only tailored specifically to online poker sites and the random card generators they use? Wow you're like an X-man.....
You realise Pokerstars alone would have to employ somewhere in the region of 100000 dealers?