In Case No One Has Noticed

ok heres a list of people i <3king_tannertbricktwstdk28trueace13i_foldtehtoehighwaystar (inb4 phil gets pissed that he's below ryan on this list)babylondonksnvrquit (until tomorrow, **** the canucks)gwcgwcdrew barrymorepivvy2001jspencahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhspydur86qyayqivbtimwakefieldsavagerebelheres a list of people i dont <3all of vb's joke accountsko8e34the rest of you im indifferent
Can I be (or prolly am already) Mr. Irrelevant
what do i have to do to get on the hate list
Well, you could make a suggestion that HH's are easier to read when they are converted. Just Sayin'.

Lurbz you're a douche for 4 reasons:1. Because I said so 2. fck you 3. fck your mother and 4. nobody wants to hear your motherfcking opinion so shut your fat fkcing mouth

Lurbz you're a douche for 4 reasons:1. Because I said so 2. fck you 3. fck your mother and 4. nobody wants to hear your motherfcking opinion so shut your fat fkcing mouth
snap
i get this kind of treatment and not even make the dont <3 list?well fu bruh! :ts no but seriously, i beat rose man? com'n! :4h
but if i put you on the ignore list then how can i put you on any list if i'm ignoring your presence?
Try not to suck too much dick on the way to the parking lot.
<3
37?
still indifferent
In a row?
indifferent
How am I not on any list?That is beyond inexcusable.
fml <3 i knew i missed one
:club:
cubs tho, dont <3
Can I be (or prolly am already) Mr. Irrelevant
sure...whatever
I agree with this...
i mix you and k_dense up a lot and i dont <3 him so...dont <3
act like rose
<3
Act like lurbz cause it'll annoy him

I feel like Lurbz is an older version of me... making threads to try and get people on fcp to like him.. except he's not nearly as good looking or as good as me at poker.

I feel like Lurbz is an older version of me... making threads to try and get people on fcp to like him.. except he's not nearly as good looking or as good as me at poker.
more like i have insomnia and get bored at 1 amim not really that big of an ******* at normal times of the day if anyone's noticed
But you don't give it up on the first date :club:
more like i have insomnia and get bored at 1 amim not really that big of an ******* at normal times of the day if anyone's noticed
Unless I've been posting recently.
Unless I've been posting recently.
oh shit i forg(rakerobber.com)ot to put you on the <(rakerobber.com)3 list, I'm (rakerobber.com) sorry man