wtg both JC and kevlar

Well done and all.Isn't JC a Stars player and aren't they limited to only playing on Stars?
I was railing someone at JC's table yesterday and thought the same thing. Had to double check, figured it was a copycat one letter off or something.

If I had to guess, I would guess that rule is only for the superstar players. Or I would guess that maybe he negotiated it in his contract. It seems to me that a lot of players from both sites cross over

holy ****ing moley. Is kevlar PSU? That's titties mcgee!
nokevlar is a very entertaining poster and great poker player, but doesn't post here anymore

dam I miss kevlar here , he was one bad ass funny dude, and yes kelvar I am a girl lol

teh female?!
:club:
holy ****ing moley. Is kevlar PSU? That's titties mcgee!
No, as noted...
wat?
As good as you are at poker and as nice a guy as you can be (I'm sure it's been proven), is it possible for you to answer a question without being too-cool-for-school? All your posts these days seem to be "wat" "lol" or something else nonsensical. Being "in the know" is great and all, but it's tiresome...Oh, and grats to JC and Kevlar.
No, as noted...As good as you are at poker and as nice a guy as you can be (I'm sure it's been proven), is it possible for you to answer a question without being too-cool-for-school? All your posts these days seem to be "wat" "lol" or something else nonsensical. Being "in the know" is great and all, but it's tiresome...Oh, and grats to JC and Kevlar.
There's certain people that just don't get it, and those are the people that I choose not to respond to (hint hint).MSP is not one of those people, I was just wondering how he came to that conclusion...wat? effectively serves as no anyways. I'm sure people can vouch for the fact that I am nice and helpful!P.S. lol.
There's certain people that just don't get it, and those are the people that I choose not to respond to (hint hint).MSP is not one of those people, I was just wondering how he came to that conclusion...wat? effectively serves as no anyways. I'm sure people can vouch for the fact that I am nice and helpful!P.S. lol.
I'd probably vouch for you, if asked...certainly from a poker ability standpoint. I don't KNOW you're a nice guy, but I'm pretty sure you are. Anyway, just wanted to get another "lol" out of you, I guess. Carry on, wat!