What Happened To The Strategy Forum?

Everybody that matters went to a super secret forum where they post pictures of dolphins and kittens. You're not invited.

Everybody that matters went to a super secret forum where they post pictures of dolphins and kittens. You're not invited.
The pics are so sexy though!
im_sorry_kitten-2520.jpg
FYP, you were close though!
Sharks & Elephants < Kittens & Dolphins imo
I think there are a bunch of reasons why it's slowed down. First, people think they know what they are doing and don't know need to work on their game. Ha.Second, really good players now sell their services rather than give free advice. (deuces cracked, pokerXfactor, pokerVT, Maven, Lego, Steve7Stud) Third, good players have developed a close circles of friends they share hands with.Forth, fewer people come to this site.
I think these are all pretty realistic reasons. I know I stopped coming here awhile ago because like many other large forums there's too much garbage that gets posted and flaming that goes on. Perhaps forums should have more moderators who actively remove negative posts and comments in strategy threads that have nothing to do with providing value to the thread. You wouldn't have to sift through so much garbage and it would be more enjoyable for those that actually wanted to work on their game.
Some of us that don't matter did too.
Some of us that don't matter did too.
In reaction to the super secret forum where people that matter post sharks and elephants, I made my own super secret forum. I currently have 3 active users who post kittens and dolphin quite frequently. I am 2 of the users. Nobody else is invited.