Nlhe Hu Proposition

Cross posted from 2+2....thought I'd extend the offer out to all faucets of the interwebs!!!111Haven't been here much lately...hope things are good. :club:--In an effort to generate a little extra action in my life I've decided I wanted to make a public offer for a heads-up NLHE match with a little side bet as well. I won't play just anyone. But obviously I don't really intend on turning too many of you down. Although you're out there ;)I will play 200nl to 1k nl. I prefer to play on FTP, but if FTP is not your "primary' site, let me know and we can work something out.I think I'm reasonable, but the following are things I am not flexible on (IE, don't bother to ask to change):Each session will start with a mandatory 3 tables of action, and 12,000-20,000 hands must be played over a span of 5 days.For 12,000 hands that 2,400 hands/day (although it can completed as fast as we want), which is roughly 3 hours of play/day, for a total of roughly 15 hours of game play (~750h/hr 3 tabling).For 20,000 hands thats 4,000 hands/day which is roughly 5 hours of a play/day, for a total of roughly 25 hours of game play. However, I will play up to 4 tables if I want to at that time, as does my opponent. At least two sessions per day must be completed. Each session must consist a minimum of 2,000 hands played (~2.7 hours). Play beyond that point is decided and agreed upon by both of the players. If a player quits before 2,000 hands twice, regardless of reason (don't play if you can't), he forfeits the side bet (get to that later). Each player may make take two breaks per hour (one each). No more than 20 minutes total; unless obviously both players agree to take a longer break, or end the session early.Play must start with 3 tables, but can be started with 4 if both agree. However, once playing 4 tables either player can quit one table to go back to 3.If you start with 4 it's important to decide before the session which table will be dropped if play goes to 3.If you start with 3, and add a 4th, you may only go back to 3 tables if you drop the newly added 4th table. I don't do this often, but have before. Easy to just have this boring stuff discussed prior.Breaking tables within the 2000 hand requirement may only occur if both players agree to it. If play continues after 2000 hands, each opponent may execute a break of one table of their choice at any point after 2000 hands; any other changes must be agreed upon by both.One player to a hand. There is a difference between sweating a match, and impacting/executing decision making. I mention this yet I imagine anyone actually wanting to play thinks they have the edge as well as some balls/gamble (20k hands isn't much). I respect that, hopefully you do to. Don't really expect you need the input from others in the middle of the match or a hand. In order to promote fairness/trust since money is on the line and I'm all about transparency, each player needs to be able to contact the other opponent whenever they want during the match. Skype is useful. The escrow manager will help disputes if there are any. If any foul play is found, the side bet is forfeited. Stalling is another issue that isn't cool and I doubt will be a problem, but obviously the escrow manager will be used in these types of issues.Run it twice will be decided before each session. I will always offer you the option to pick or choose whether we use RIT before each session. Once the decision is made, it stands unless both players are sitting out (on a break) and decide to make the change. I have made the mistake once before of forgetting to have RIT on. I won the pot and offered to ship back an amount of money my opponent requested (which was half pot). I would expect the same from you.There obviously needs to be a side bet. Both just for fun, and in the possibility that someone wants to buy out, quit and forfeit the side bet (usually cause the buy-out is declined), or cheat; there needs to be incentive to play. We can discuss this in private. I won't go lower than 5k. Winner after the hands wins the side bet.--I know there is a lot written, but I've done something like this before (I lost, bink) and it just works much more efficiently with some gamesmanship/standards both players understand and agree upon. Basically, I just wanna play poker without any bull****. If you ever wanna just play without any side bet and all the stuff that comes with it, I'm down too.I think that about covers it; hopefully I provided enough information to gain someones interest. If you have issues with the bet, well, make your own. This one's mine, yo! Any details (minor or major) I missed may be discussed later. Anyways, gg gl. Send me a PM if you're interested.

I'd take you up if I had the roll. Also, that place has some cool people, but it's really a huge joke.

i dont think your opinion is worth much on this subject fwiw
i dont think your opinion of delved is worth much fwiw
didnt really give my opinion on delved itt iirc
didnt really mean anything just going about my troll duties itt iirc

I was thinking of putting in a bunch of hands at 5/10 for a couple weeks since I haven't really played much cash in the past month....this would make it easier to get those hands in. But I think I'd only do it after scoop, possibly, if you're interested. lmk.

I was thinking of putting in a bunch of hands at 5/10 for a couple weeks since I haven't really played much cash in the past month....this would make it easier to get those hands in. But I think I'd only do it after scoop, possibly, if you're interested. lmk.
I'm thinking this may be one of the guys the OP says he won't play.
I'm thinking this may be one of the guys the OP says he won't play.
LOL, that's most likely not true.EDIT: Just realized this looks like a dig at JC. I was more referring to Jordan's willingness to play anyone.
After scoop I may be willing to do it at 1020. If not, 510 is good most likely.Send me a PM with some contact info. Email/skype is good.