Poker Stars Ept Monte Carlo Grand Final

Day 1A of the Poker Stars EPT Grand Final in Monte Carlo was yesterday and Daniel is starting Day 1B today. They had over 300 players yesterday and are expecting around 500 more today to buyin for €10,000.Updates as usual with EPT's are available at Poker News and the Poker Stars Blog.Daniel will be sending updates via twitter.http://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/20...rlo/main-event/http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/Daniel's Twitter Updates26 April 2010, 7:15 amRealKidPoker: 41,100 end of lvl 2 started with 30k. Elky Jan Boubli and two other Team Pros at my table. One from Belgium one from France. Perfect start.26 April 2010, 9:30 amRealKidPoker: 49,275 end of lvl 4 and I'm lovin' it. Jet lag is still an issue but I got enough energy to get me through. Playin my butt off.26 April 2010, 11:47 amRealKidPoker: 21,875 brutally unlucky lvl but mistake free. Was down to 14k. Made ALL the right plays and lost. Dinner break now26 April 2010, 1:59 pmRealKidPoker: Dang it! I played so unbelievably well today and got screwed. Last hand got it all in on flop. My opponent needed a 6 or a 8 to win. He hit.

Not sure what happened, but Daniel appears to have lost all but 49 chips. Can't find specific hand though.Or it could be that Pokernews screwed up the chip stacks.
I'm pretty sure they meant 49,000"Daniel Negreanu 49,275 end of lvl 4 and I'm lovin' it. Jet lag is still an issue but I got enough energy to get me through. Playin my butt off."

5.20pm: He wasn't kiddingTeam PokerStars Pro Daniel Negreanu just made a lay down in a fairly big pot to see his stack dip to 26,000. He was heads-up with El Mostafa Bel Khayate at the river with the board reading 7♦4♣3♣9♠A♥ and around 35,000 had made its way into the middle. Bel Khayate led out for 20,000 and then started to try and talk Negreanu into folding. He said he didn't need the river and he would show if Negreanu folded.Negreanu did fold and was shown two black aces. Negeanu said he had 6♣9♣. --MC

9.06pm: Negreanu's long cash hunt continues; out in Monte CarloDaniel Negreanu is out. He was at a flop with Thomas Bichon and two other players. One of those, El Mostafa Bel Khayate, would turn out to be Negreanu's assassin. That flop was: 3♥5♦4♥ and Bichon checked. One more check followed that before Mostafa bet 11,400 into something similar to that in the middle. Negreanu moved all in for 19,525 and everyone folded except Mostafa, who did think about it for a while, but then called.Mostafa: 7♥8♣Negreanu: 4♦6♦That was middle pair for Negreanu, plus an up-and-down straight draw. Mostafa had a gutshot and overcards. It was the latter that helped him most. The turn and river were both eights 8♥8♦, which were enough to roast Negreanu and keep Kid Poker looking for his first career EPT cash. -- HS

Daniel NegreanuDang it! I played so unbelievably well today and got screwed. Last hand got it all in on flop. My opponent needed a 6 or a 8 to win. He hit.gg Daniel

DN is a one trick pony, he used to be good, but people have him all figured out, he's gotta switch his style
you must be newBtw, why would u want to switch up your style when people are calling you with worse? DN has gotten pretty unlucky in tournaments thus far, and it has nothing to do with his style.
thread needs more sandra naujoks_MG_7105_EPT6MON_Neil_Stoddart.jpg
She was at the table directly across from me. If i wanted to look straight ahead, the options I had were to stare at a fat guy in seat 9 or to stare at her. Bink46,300 to end day 1b
She was at the table directly across from me. If i wanted to look straight ahead, the options I had were to stare at a fat guy in seat 9 or to stare at her. Bink46,300 to end day 1b
GL Gibs.

Table 27Seat 1: Liv Boeree (55500)Seat 2: Sami Kelopuro (45100)Seat 3: Marc Naalden (115500)Seat 4: Daniel Groth (54500)Seat 5: Harrison Gimbel (46300)Seat 6: Salvatore Bonavena (156300)Seat 7: Henri Kasper (32900)Seat 8: Oleksander Vaserfirer (100800)Seat 9: Katja Thater (17000)GL man, and nothing bad to look at on day 2 either.

Daniel NegreanuDang it! I played so unbelievably well today and got screwed. Last hand got it all in on flop. My opponent needed a 6 or a 8 to win. He hit.gg Daniel
Wow, that's 1,752 gg's in a row for Kid Poker. MBN to never play bad.
Table 27Seat 1: Liv Boeree (55500)Seat 2: Sami Kelopuro (45100)Seat 3: Marc Naalden (115500)Seat 4: Daniel Groth (54500)Seat 5: Harrison Gimbel (46300)Seat 6: Salvatore Bonavena (156300)Seat 7: Henri Kasper (32900)Seat 8: Oleksander Vaserfirer (100800)Seat 9: Katja Thater (17000)GL man, and nothing bad to look at on day 2 either.
Runs good in the hot chick at the table game.GL

Harrison Gimbel Out. Good gamegg, Gibler next time hun

DN is a one trick pony, he used to be good, but people have him all figured out, he's gotta switch his style
if you werent so mean to DN i woulda staked you when you PM'd me :club:
he posted good game during the middle of the tournament. i'm no private eye, but....
Pokernews still lists him at 40k+ though.
Haha thanks man, I just couldnt find anything on him. I figured the winner of the PCA would get a little more play but I suppose the hot chicks in the tourney do take precedence....