May 2010 4.40 Challenge

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fold the turn rosey
I agree now to fold the turn but what idiot in the 1st place would call out of position with a fing q9 to begin with, early in the game unless he is being just an ass
I agree now to fold the turn but what idiot in the 1st place would call out of position with a fing q9 to begin with, early in the game unless he is being just an ass
kobe's just being an idiot, pretty awful call from Q9, :club:
kobe's just being an idiot, pretty awful call from Q9, :club:
kobe got a point for me committing all my chips which was a dumb move , I should of seen it as a donk move and seen a possible straight or at lease a set and save my chips. It was a bad beat from a donk player and I should of played it smarter.

Hello Big_M,We have transferred USD 25.00 to your account as requested by 'TrueAce13'.Hello Big_M,We have transferred USD 50.00 to your account as requested by 'looshle'.

I'm holding $1050 at the moment.
Interesting. The tracker has 20 teams (looshle + cherryObebe are a team, she just hasn't confirmed yet) -- so who paid but isn't on the tracker?
Interesting. The tracker has 20 teams (looshle + cherryObebe are a team, she just hasn't confirmed yet) -- so who paid but isn't on the tracker?
omg who let that team in , looshle RU serious lolgo fine some real games please, anyone want to see looshle get donkeyide :club:<3 looshle

lol I obv do this in 4.40s nothing elsePokerStars Game #43664719722: Tournament #269850678, $4.00+$0.40 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2010/05/05 18:49:04 ETTable '269850678 17' 9-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: pelotari501 (1590 in chips) Seat 2: ADZ124_jr. (1340 in chips) Seat 3: Renzi40 (1380 in chips) Seat 4: SJCX (2070 in chips) Seat 5: TrueAce13 (2130 in chips) Seat 6: ChrisL723 (1420 in chips) Seat 7: MEUDARTA (1300 in chips) Seat 8: 1julio1 (2580 in chips) Seat 9: Mr3157 (1090 in chips) Renzi40: posts small blind 10SJCX: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to TrueAce13 [8c 8h]TrueAce13: raises 30 to 50ChrisL723: folds MEUDARTA: raises 30 to 801julio1: folds Mr3157: folds pelotari501: calls 80ADZ124_jr.: folds Renzi40: calls 70SJCX: calls 60TrueAce13: calls 30*** FLOP *** [Jc 8s Qh]Renzi40: checks SJCX: checks TrueAce13: bets 275MEUDARTA: raises 275 to 550pelotari501: folds Renzi40: folds SJCX: folds TrueAce13: raises 1500 to 2050 and is all-inMEUDARTA: calls 670 and is all-inUncalled bet (830) returned to TrueAce13*** TURN *** [Jc 8s Qh] [2h]*** RIVER *** [Jc 8s Qh 2h] [8d]*** SHOW DOWN ***TrueAce13: shows [8c 8h] (four of a kind, Eights)MEUDARTA: shows [Qc Qs] (a full house, Queens full of Eights)TrueAce13 collected 2840 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 2840 | Rake 0 Board [Jc 8s Qh 2h 8d]Seat 1: pelotari501 folded on the FlopSeat 2: ADZ124_jr. (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: Renzi40 (small blind) folded on the FlopSeat 4: SJCX (big blind) folded on the FlopSeat 5: TrueAce13 showed [8c 8h] and won (2840) with four of a kind, EightsSeat 6: ChrisL723 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: MEUDARTA showed [Qc Qs] and lost with a full house, Queens full of EightsSeat 8: 1julio1 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: Mr3157 folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Hi all, we have a person who wants to play the challenge but can't pay the entry fee until the middle of the month. Should we let this person play and add his scores to the tracker and collect his entry fee later? Or just wait until he pays the fee to let him join? There's not much risk for us in letting him play as we could always just delete him, but I also don't want to set too much of a precedent of just having people play without paying... input?

Hi all, we have a person who wants to play the challenge but can't pay the entry fee until the middle of the month. Should we let this person play and add his scores to the tracker and collect his entry fee later? Or just wait until he pays the fee to let him join? There's not much risk for us in letting him play as we could always just delete him, but I also don't want to set too much of a precedent of just having people play without paying... input?
depends who the person is imo... if its someone trustworthy i dont c a prob if not then i wouldnt... if they come out of gates and say put up my score and realize they suck and wont win they could just not ship cuz they realize it so i guess it depends on who it is... then again im also like out of running so idc
if they come out of gates and say put up my score and realize they suck and wont win they could just not ship cuz they realize it so i guess it depends on who it is..
yeah I guess that's the biggest danger is letting people do this.
I wouldn't unless it's someone I'd loan the fiddy to anyway.
thats exactly how i feel... i got boned alot of times in the sports betting thread for couple hundy over a couple diff occurrances and just think its bad news wating to happen unless its someone everyone trusts... like if it was u me tyler etc etc id be cool with it but if its someone like kobe.... we all kno we aint seeing it obvvvv
Yeah, I'm leaning towards saying he can't play until he pays.
im assuming its not someone who built up cred by the way ur talking abt it... i feel like ur hesitent in ur own mind