May 2010 4.40 Challenge

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shipped my 25 to fcp bob partner should be soon
Hello Big_M,We have transferred USD 25.00 to your account as requested by 'ddf_dolphins'.
ddf_dolphins and I are teaming up to try and take down this thing. Shipping money as we speak. Team name to be decided shortly.
Hello Big_M,We have transferred USD 25.00 to your account as requested by 'Collotto'.
I sent an invite to Collotto. But i spelled it collotto. Does this matter? and if so can you fix it?
We are good to go now. Team Discovery Channel!
Hello Big_M,We have transferred USD 50.00 to your account as requested by 'Naps555'
Thanks Bob, I will start playing as soon as my name is added to the tracker on the site.Cheers, Naps

JC - you didn't fill in a couple tourneys from last night. Looks on OPR like a 60th and a 35th? That correct?Also, a suggestion: Please help out with confirming finishes. The tracker keeps track of who confirms each one. Maybe we should take $5 of the prize pool for whoever confirms the most tourneys?

JC - you didn't fill in a couple tourneys from last night. Looks on OPR like a 60th and a 35th? That correct?Also, a suggestion: Please help out with confirming finishes. The tracker keeps track of who confirms each one. Maybe we should take $5 of the prize pool for whoever confirms the most tourneys?
now thats a great idea cuz i bet i am leading correct?
I didn't have it officially count, but it looks like you and Rose are in the lead followed by me.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... if u let me confirm my 120ths as well ud be set
my bad, confirmed. Wont happen again Chief :club:
my bad, confirmed. Wont happen again Chief :club:
Just to be clear, the second part of my post wasn't directed at you, I was talking to the group in general about confirming finishes.
Bob, I believe a friend of mine sent you $50. He is kingof299s.He is joining FCP and will be posting tomorrow probably.
Hello Big_M,We have transferred USD 50.00 to your account as requested by 'kingof299s'.

PokerStars Game #43642451628: Tournament #269697397, $4.00+$0.40 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level II (15/30) - 2010/05/05 10:49:05 ETTable '269697397 14' 9-max Seat #4 is the buttonSeat 1: hugoxavez (1450 in chips) Seat 2: rcgs59 (1580 in chips) Seat 3: kkosmidis2 (2755 in chips) Seat 4: MELENUDO (1395 in chips) is sitting outSeat 5: Niedman (1460 in chips) Seat 6: Blucky430 (1080 in chips) Seat 7: IgorSadykhov (2005 in chips) Seat 8: Robertuozo (1470 in chips) Seat 9: zingerr (4465 in chips) Niedman: posts small blind 15Blucky430: posts big blind 30*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to rcgs59 [As Kc]IgorSadykhov: folds Robertuozo: calls 30zingerr: calls 30hugoxavez: folds rcgs59: raises 90 to 120kkosmidis2: calls 120MELENUDO: folds Niedman: folds Blucky430: folds Niedman is disconnected Robertuozo: calls 90zingerr: folds *** FLOP *** [Th Js Kd]Niedman is connected Robertuozo: checks rcgs59: bets 240kkosmidis2: calls 240Robertuozo: folds *** TURN *** [Th Js Kd] [Jd]Niedman is disconnected rcgs59: bets 420kkosmidis2: raises 420 to 840rcgs59: raises 380 to 1220 and is all-inkkosmidis2: calls 380*** RIVER *** [Th Js Kd Jd] [7c]*** SHOW DOWN ***rcgs59: shows [As Kc] (two pair, Kings and Jacks)kkosmidis2: shows [9d Qh] (a straight, Nine to King)kkosmidis2 collected 3355 from potNiedman is connected *** SUMMARY ***Total pot 3355 | Rake 0 Board [Th Js Kd Jd 7c]Seat 1: hugoxavez folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: rcgs59 showed [As Kc] and lost with two pair, Kings and JacksSeat 3: kkosmidis2 showed [9d Qh] and won (3355) with a straight, Nine to KingSeat 4: MELENUDO (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: Niedman (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 6: Blucky430 (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 7: IgorSadykhov folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: Robertuozo folded on the FlopSeat 9: zingerr folded before Flopidiot calls my raise with q9