May 2010 4.40 Challenge

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw, I added myself to the challenge just so I can check that things are working, but I haven't decided if I'm actually going to play yet.
SHADY SHADY SHADY
shipped 50 & email to pokermanager@fullcontactpoker.com.Runnin solo from the islands...GL all you mainlanders!
Hello Big_M,We have transferred USD 50.00 to your account as requested by 'jcashx36x'.
Teaming Up With Squidurr, shippping $25 to Bob now. =]
Hello Big_M,We have transferred USD 25.00 to your account as requested by 'jamzdotman'.
Teaming Up With jamzdotman, shippping $25 to Bob now. :club:
Hello Big_M,We have transferred USD 25.00 to your account as requested by 'squidurr'.

I guess a Saturday night isn't the time these fill up quickly. I sent in a request for a change because I didn't play tourney 268573842. sry about thatI'm thinking I should wait until the sng starts before putting in the ID# just in case I un-register.

me kobe and me and tyler thus far noone else has contacted me
im game. can i get in still? How much? I'll hit u guys up tomorrow about this. going out for the night, payce!
im game. can i get in still? How much? I'll hit u guys up tomorrow about this. going out for the night, payce!
ur not gonna wanna with tyler as team gay of gay tyler and gay adam had 2 gay fts today to be gay...and kobe is lazy and still isnt in it obv but get at me obv sweetie lol
I guess a Saturday night isn't the time these fill up quickly. I sent in a request for a change because I didn't play tourney 268573842. sry about thatI'm thinking I should wait until the sng starts before putting in the ID# just in case I un-register.
I deleted it. Question: is your stars name GWCGWC or LostLeader? I think you may have switched the fields? Let me know which is which, I can switch them if necessary.
ur not gonna wanna with tyler as team gay of gay tyler and gay adam had 2 gay fts today to be gay...and kobe is lazy and still isnt in it obv but get at me obv sweetie lol
Lets not forget I won...ty