May 2010 4.40 Challenge

I said I was in before reading the rules. These things last 4+ hours and don't go off often enough to 8 table?Seems like a lot of work TBH. With the verification, playing and getting good results.
bottom Line Gary in or outsee you in the challenge honey :club:
  • Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said I was in before reading the rules. These things last 4+ hours and don't go off often enough to 8 table?Seems like a lot of work TBH. With the verification, playing and getting good results.
huh? These fill up quickly.
huh? These fill up quickly.
1 every 20-30 minutes means I'll have to FT the first one to get 8 tables loaded sooooooooo, I doubt I'll get to 8 table. Maybe they go off more quickly but I've looked a few times and it seems kind of slow.
1 every 20-30 minutes means I'll have to FT the first one to get 8 tables loaded sooooooooo, I doubt I'll get to 8 table. Maybe they go off more quickly but I've looked a few times and it seems kind of slow.
id say one goes off more like every 10 min(edit) im in 2 right now and the 2nd started 15 min after. It definitely depends on which time you play

god I got to have my partner slow down, his running on the 4.40's he has final tabled 3 times in the last 3 tournaments in the past 24 hours yikes, He needs to save it for the challenge

god I got to have my partner slow down, his running on the 4.40's he has final tabled 3 times in the last 3 tournaments in the past 24 hours yikes, He needs to save it for the challenge
some are blessed
I thought it took a lot longer to get into tourney's. I'm in.
Hello Big_M,We have transferred USD 50.00 to your account as requested by 'GWCGWC'.

Yeh, like the $11 180s (non-turbos and the $22s) take a while to fill up. 4.40s fill up in no timeMe and dome are in....will ship sometime today or tomorrow

Sorry, haven't been playing, reading or thinking much poker this week. Definitely in, though. Together with that guy from that place where women glow and men plunder. Will ship tomorrow.You better run, you better take cover.

Sorry, haven't been playing, reading or thinking much poker this week. Definitely in, though. Together with that guy from that place where women glow and men plunder. Will ship tomorrow.You better run, you better take cover.
vegemite2.jpg

Beware of the ringer I am bringing in lol :club:the_best_poker_player_ever_dog_shirt-p1553329731069923472vfyw_400.jpg

Yeh, like the $11 180s (non-turbos and the $22s) take a while to fill up. 4.40s fill up in no timeMe and dome are in....will ship sometime today or tomorrow
oh its on babay
whats teh officuial count at?
I have it in the OP but I lost count a bit. At some point I will go over it and make sure it's accurate. But you can also check the roster. I think everyone who has paid up is on here, but a couple are on the same team and haven't set that up yet. http://www.nautiluspoker.org/fcptourney/may10/roster.php