May 2010 4.40 Challenge

Hello Big_M,We have transferred USD 50.00 to your account as requested by 'KingJames_KJ'.Good luck to you both.Regards,PokerStars Cashier
In with ATMAndy98Team name: Denver DonkeysShipped the $50 to Bob already... do I have to do anything else?
  • Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would be nice if all the people that said they were interested would sign up :club:
This is kind of the reason I haven't done it for a while. You generally want the expressed interest to be about twice what you need for the challenge since many people don't actually sign up. But we currently have 5 entrants, and the challenge will be going forward at this point regardless. I expect we'll get up to at least 10-12.
nobody likes a c**k tease
gonna sound ridiculous but doing this would absolutely kill my hourly unless this gets at least 15+ people
<bragmode> gonna sound ridiculous but doing this would absolutely kill my hourly unless this gets at least 15+ people
considering i run on a salary deal, yeah it would </bragmode>
Bob shipping my $25.00 now my partner to ship soonshippedHello rcgs59,We have transferred USD 25.00 from your account to 'Big_M' as per your request.Good luck to you both.Regards,PokerStars Cashier
Hello Mongol945,We have transferred USD 25.00 from your account to 'Big_M' as per your request.Good luck to you both.Regards,PokerStars Cashiermy team mate just paid, he is waiting for his FCP confirmation to come through for the forum ? , and then will register on the tracker.Team name to be decided
Hello Mongol945,We have transferred USD 25.00 from your account to 'Big_M' as per your request.Good luck to you both.Regards,PokerStars Cashiermy team mate just paid, he is waiting for his FCP confirmation to come through for the forum ? , and then will register on the tracker.Team name to be decided
$25 received from mongol

Bob did you get mine from 2 days ago

hypothetical question...if i partner up with someone and dont play ne tourneys is that acceptable?
• Teams may split the 30 games however they want. Team score is a simple sum of individual scores.

Team Acing Aroundrcgs59 and Mongol945hopefully he can get his account validated by then, he tried to post but it will not let him. Bob? He was able to log in but unable to post.

Team Acing Aroundrcgs59 and Mongol945hopefully he can get his account validated by then, he tried to post but it will not let him. Bob? He was able to log in but unable to post.
He should be fine now.
Shipped and emailed bob.In to win.
Hello Big_M,We have transferred USD 50.00 to your account as requested by 'KingJames_KJ'.Good luck to you both.Regards,PokerStars CashierHello Big_M,We have transferred USD 50.00 to your account as requested by 'tbrick412'.Good luck to you both.Regards,PokerStars Cashier
In with ATMAndy98Team name: Denver DonkeysShipped the $50 to Bob already... do I have to do anything else?
Everyone confirmed paid has been added to the tracker.

I said I was in before reading the rules. These things last 4+ hours and don't go off often enough to 8 table?Seems like a lot of work TBH. With the verification, playing and getting good results.