This A Standard Fold? Or To Tight?

Full Tilt Poker Game #20333621916: $3 + $0.30 KO Sit & Go (156212274), Table 4 - 30/60 - No Limit Hold'em - 22:15:10 ET - 2010/04/24Seat 1: JPeazy713 (2,880)Seat 2: Velvetballbag (2,805)Seat 3: cecil32 (4,585)Seat 5: Hagendogs (8,545)Seat 6: YOUmuckEM (2,685)Seat 7: mmm_pokeher (3,495)Seat 8: ddf13 (4,225)Seat 9: SparkeyII (3,350)YOUmuckEM posts the small blind of 30mmm_pokeher posts the big blind of 60The button is in seat #5*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to ddf13 [Jd Jh]ddf13 has 15 seconds left to actddf13 raises to 165SparkeyII calls 165JPeazy713 foldsVelvetballbag foldscecil32 calls 165Hagendogs calls 165YOUmuckEM calls 135mmm_pokeher folds*** FLOP *** [7d Ac 8s]YOUmuckEM checksddf13 checksSparkeyII checkscecil32 checksHagendogs has 15 seconds left to actHagendogs bets 480YOUmuckEM calls 480ddf13 foldsSparkeyII foldscecil32 calls 480*** TURN *** [7d Ac 8s] [5c]YOUmuckEM checkscecil32 checksHagendogs checks*** RIVER *** [7d Ac 8s 5c] [6c]YOUmuckEM bets 300cecil32 calls 300Hagendogs folds*** SHOW DOWN ***YOUmuckEM shows [7c 8d] two pair, Eights and Sevenscecil32 mucksYOUmuckEM wins the pot (2,925) with two pair, Eights and Sevens*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 2,925 | Rake 0Board: [7d Ac 8s 5c 6c]Seat 1: JPeazy713 didn't bet (folded)Seat 2: Velvetballbag didn't bet (folded)Seat 3: cecil32 mucked [8h 6h] - two pair, Eights and SixesSeat 5: Hagendogs (button) folded on the RiverSeat 6: YOUmuckEM (small blind) showed [7c 8d] and won (2,925) with two pair, Eights and SevensSeat 7: mmm_pokeher (big blind) folded before the FlopSeat 8: ddf13 folded on the FlopSeat 9: SparkeyII folded on the Flop

nice hand you played it fine.
Yah pretty standard against that many callers. We can't win them all...I wouldn't be too worried about it.

the hand is fine, but please convert hands in the future.

Ahh that many callers you are beat. Occassionly I would have thrown out a c bet on the flop just to see where I am at but I think your beat.
You wanna C-bet OOP into 4 callers on a Ace high board with JJ in a 3.30 donkament ?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
You wanna C-bet OOP into 4 callers on a Ace high board with JJ in a 3.30 donkament ?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Agreed. In those $3 kos guy will get it all in w/a2os plenty of times. Wait until you flop a set, flush, or straight and double or triple up. No way I do anything this early in a donkfest.
Agreed. In those $3 kos guy will get it all in w/a2os plenty of times. Wait until you flop a set, flush, or straight and double or triple up. No way I do anything this early in a donkfest.
this is not good advice
this is not good advice
this is not good advice
Must have been distracted when I typed that. I meant to say there is no way I am going to get into a huge pissing match this early in the tourney. With an ace on the board I would fold and wait for a better spot.