Help Me Out With This Scenario

tournament 15k starting stack 25 minutes blinds blinds are level 5, 400 - 800your in small blind 8 players on table 28 left in tournament top 5 payout undergun folds2nd to act folds3rd to act raises 3500 from a 24k stack range has been drawing hands j10 to akfor this size raise4th position foldscut off loose any 2 suited cards moves short stacked allin for 4500dealer button foldsin small blind you see QQ with 17k chipsbig blinds has no interest in hand and is having a drinkwhat is your play and do you agree or disagree with how i play itto this point intournament i have played 1 hand from big blind being aq where i raised dealer button limp got called and fired the flop and took down the pot , knowing the range from initial raiser i know he can only call a re raise with ak in which case i will be racing for a top 5 finish know he folds any other drawing hands i decide to move all in to put pressure on his desition with a drawing hand and isolate the loose player in fact i got clled from the raiser with ak off suit and the loose player shows q5 hearts flop was a43 turn 9 river jdo you agree with my play or disagree

This is like the easiest shove ever and if he didn't hit his overs or folded to your pre-flop shove you wouldn't be asking the question. /thread

this guy was raising to 6 to 7 x bb with pairs so 99 was out i new it was ak down to j10 i want the call if he calls i new he was drawing i ask this because my argument with a freind as he said i should flat call the short stack all in for 4500 then i can get away on flop with an a or k on itbut my argument was that this is weak and why would i give him the price to hit his drawing hands with out any pressure and why would i want to get away with qq against a drawing fish player

this guy was raising to 6 to 7 x bb with pairs so 99 was out i new it was ak down to j10 i want the call if he calls i new he was drawing i ask this because my argument with a freind as he said i should flat call the short stack all in for 4500 then i can get away on flop with an a or k on itbut my argument was that this is weak and why would i give him the price to hit his drawing hands with out any pressure and why would i want to get away with qq against a drawing fish player
I'm not quite sure how you get him on a drawing hand preflop. Shove and curse at the dealer
The end result is still shove 100% no matter what range you put the guy on (Unless his raising range in the first place is only AA KK AK, which obv isn't the case here)But also, since the blinds are only 400/800, I am going to assume you have seen maybe 60 hands MAX with this guy, which is HARDLY a proper sample size. So, without prior history, to say this guy raises 6-7x with pairs and you will discredit them from his range is pretty incorrect because I doubt you have seen enough showdowns with enough pairs to make that assumption for all cases.Granted, I know I am nitpicking here, and the end result is still shove, just giving you something else to think of while trying to assign ranges.

i know this guys range i play 5 live events a week and all the gukpt ukipt in uk i have met tis guys upteen times i have played him out played him and seen 100s of hands i new his range i also new anything less than ak his range on me is aa kk qq to do this in this situation he may have just felt lucky and running good on this day , i ask this question not to question myself i know its shove everytime but my poker buddy who i share lifts and winnings with critised my play i am pointing out to him that every poker player anywhere would not play so weak like he said i should have but thanks for your feedback

i know this guys range i play 5 live events a week and all the gukpt ukipt in uk i have met tis guys upteen times i have played him out played him and seen 100s of hands i new his range i also new anything less than ak his range on me is aa kk qq to do this in this situation he may have just felt lucky and running good on this day , i ask this question not to question myself i know its shove everytime but my poker buddy who i share lifts and winnings with critised my play i am pointing out to him that every poker player anywhere would not play so weak like he said i should have but thanks for your feedback
What is with all the new posters asking about hands and getting all indignant when people don't send them roses while responding. Listen, it is an easy shove. That is the first thing. Secondly, it appears that neither your stack or the callers stack had changed much from starting stacks (15k to start), so you weren't exactly pushing for a top-5 finish, you were just making the right play. You would have still needed to grow your stack and make more correct plays (avoid getting unlucky) to make the money. Just make the proper play here. As for your analysis of his hand, I understand that you have played with him "all the gukpt ukipt in uk" for "upteen times" and that you are only asking the question because your buddy "critised" your play, but if you had that good a read, why ask. If you knew he was drawing, let him get his money in behind (or at best as a coinflip). In other words you want to shove every time. If your buddy doesn't get that, perhaps you should share winnings with someone who does. If you want poker advice on the Internet get thicker skin (especially cause you weren't even flamed in this thread, at least until now).