Fcp Fantasy Football League

• 2 weeks later...

Poss in, depends on buyin amount. Whoa, this reminds me, Brv, I don't think I ever paid for the FF league last year. I'm assuming you just covered me? Where should I send you a check?Also, cyclowns blow? GFY. I, too, went to ISU and now live in DSM.

Poss in, depends on buyin amount. Whoa, this reminds me, Brv, I don't think I ever paid for the FF league last year. I'm assuming you just covered me? Where should I send you a check?Also, cyclowns blow? GFY. I, too, went to ISU and now live in DSM.
brvheart (des moines) on ps.I'll play in this league if Napa does.
brvheart (des moines) on ps.I'll play in this league if Napa does.
2 ThingsA) I don't have any money online at the moment, and since I now kind of work in the banking industry..yadda, yadda, yadda...I don't want to deposit with the UIGEA coming into effect tomorrow...so..check?B) You know as well as I do that I had like the 2nd hardest schedule in that league and was always 1-2 in the power rankings, but got extremely unlucky at the worst times to miss the playoffs. And that was my first year of actually playing FF. BRING IT ON UNDERGRAD!
2 ThingsA) I don't have any money online at the moment, and since I now kind of work in the banking industry..yadda, yadda, yadda...I don't want to deposit with the UIGEA coming into effect tomorrow...so..check?B) You know as well as I do that I had like the 2nd hardest schedule in that league and was always 1-2 in the power rankings, but got extremely unlucky at the worst times to miss the playoffs. And that was my first year of actually playing FF. BRING IT ON UNDERGRAD!
1. Ok, loser. You can send me a check. You know my address. And if you don't, YOU WORK IN BANKING! Get creative.2. Yep, you just got 'unlucky'. Where do I sign up, Commish?
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bump?Also, brv, check would be in the mail if I ever remembered to buy stamps. Try to get it out this week.Edit: Also...am I invited back to that league? Do you need me to fill a spot again? I'll pay upfront this time even!