• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hblask really made an ass of himself in here.
I'll admit, I jumped the gun on that Sherrod thing.
I'll admit, I jumped the gun on that Sherrod thing.
Maybe not, she is having a lot of trouble keeping her mouth shut, and throwing around a lot of false accusations herself. She seems like a text book racist/race baiter to me. Breitbart has had a backlash, and I think she is getting ready to get one of her own. But I hear Willie Nelson is on her side, so she has that going for her. We'll see, but I don't think this is over.
Maybe not, she is having a lot of trouble keeping her mouth shut, and throwing around a lot of false accusations herself. She seems like a text book racist/race baiter to me. Breitbart has had a backlash, and I think she is getting ready to get one of her own. But I hear Willie Nelson is on her side, so she has that going for her. We'll see, but I don't think this is over.
She's telling her feelings and after what she's gone through I don't blame her for thinking that Breitbart and many people involved in the Tea Party are racists. Having your Father shot and killed by a White Man who isn't charged when you're 17 probably shapes your views a little and then having a weasel like Breitbart twist and lie about the contents of your speech and then come on TV and be full of shit might piss you off a little.I know when I read this quote from Tea Party Express leader Mark Williams it sure makes me think that he's both a moron and a racist.http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/07/23/1744...k-williams.html
Williams wrote on his blog a fictional letter from what he called "colored people" to Abraham Lincoln. " ' We Coloreds have taken a vote and decided that we don't cotton to that whole emancipation thing. Freedom means having to work for real, think for ourselves, and take consequences along with the rewards. That is just far too much to ask of us Colored People and we demand that it stop!" he wrote. Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/07/23/1744...l#ixzz0uZfsZyg6
PS: And before you bring it up yes I think both Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are idiots.
She's telling her feelings and after what she's gone through I don't blame her for thinking that Breitbart and many people involved in the Tea Party are racists. Having your Father shot and killed by a White Man who isn't charged when you're 17 probably shapes your views a little and then having a weasel like Breitbart twist and lie about the contents of your speech and then come on TV and be full of shit might piss you off a little.I know when I read this quote from Tea Party Express leader Mark Williams it sure makes me think that he's both a moron and a racist.http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/07/23/1744...k-williams.htmlPS: And before you bring it up yes I think both Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are idiots.
Your bias is showing.
glass house. rocks. etc.
Where was my bias showing?
Your bias is showing.
The reason that his blog post makes me think that he's both a moron and a racist is that somebody who posts something like that sure looks like a racist and somebody with his profile who posts that and doesn't realize how others are going to see it is a moron.Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are professional shit disturbers who do whatever they can to keep themselves in the limelight. I view them the same way I view Ann Coulter but using different methods.
She's telling her feelings and after what she's gone through I don't blame her for thinking that Breitbart and many people involved in the Tea Party are racists. Having your Father shot and killed by a White Man who isn't charged when you're 17 probably shapes your views a little and then having a weasel like Breitbart twist and lie about the contents of your speech and then come on TV and be full of shit might piss you off a little.I know when I read this quote from Tea Party Express leader Mark Williams it sure makes me think that he's both a moron and a racist.http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/07/23/1744...k-williams.htmlPS: And before you bring it up yes I think both Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are idiots.
Well, I don't understand you. Are you saying she has a right to be racist? Racists views are shaped for a variety of reasons all of them reasonable in the mind of the racist. I don't automatically think the white man who killed her father was necessarily guilty of anything. I admit I have read nothing about the case but I don't accept her at her word that her father was wrongfully killed. Maybe he was maybe he wasn't. She is either stupid or a racist. Saying that Breitbart wants to put blacks back into slavery. If she wants to call Breitbart racist then she needs to have some proof of his racism. And her running around saying the ridiculous things that she is saying is helping make a case for her own racism. I don't disagree with you at all about Williams, but he and the Tea Party are going their separate ways, he took a lot of heat from those in the Tea Party for that moronic post. Jesse Jackson is an out and out racist and antisemetic. I would agree with you on Sharpton and Coulter. They try to stir up emotion. I don't consider them racist. They are a bit more open and honest about their views and what they are trying to do.
Well, I don't understand you. Are you saying she has a right to be racist? Racists views are shaped for a variety of reasons all of them reasonable in the mind of the racist. I don't automatically think the white man who killed her father was necessarily guilty of anything. I admit I have read nothing about the case but I don't accept her at her word that her father was wrongfully killed. Maybe he was maybe he wasn't. She is either stupid or a racist. Saying that Breitbart wants to put blacks back into slavery. If she wants to call Breitbart racist then she needs to have some proof of his racism. And her running around saying the ridiculous things that she is saying is helping make a case for her own racism. I don't disagree with you at all about Williams, but he and the Tea Party are going their separate ways, he took a lot of heat from those in the Tea Party for that moronic post. Jesse Jackson is an out and out racist and antisemetic. I would agree with you on Sharpton and Coulter. They try to stir up emotion. I don't consider them racist. They are a bit more open and honest about their views and what they are trying to do.
I don't think she has a right to be racist but I understand how she is going to be more sensitive to seeing racism in others based on her life experience. You're saying that she's being a racist for seeing racism in Breitbart and I don't agree with you on that. I also don't agree with her statements that Breitbart wants Blacks to go back to being Slaves, that's just stupid on her part.I totally forgot about Jesse Jackson's past anti-semitism, I just usually ignore anything he does or says.

I am not getting why we care about some woman?It's not like she matters.It's a woman for crying out loud!A few years ago she would be getting us coffee.

I don't think she has a right to be racist but I understand how she is going to be more sensitive to seeing racism in others based on her life experience. You're saying that she's being a racist for seeing racism in Breitbart and I don't agree with you on that. I also don't agree with her statements that Breitbart wants Blacks to go back to being Slaves, that's just stupid on her part.I totally forgot about Jesse Jackson's past anti-semitism, I just usually ignore anything he does or says.
Growing up when she grew up and where she grew up, yes, I probably should be cutting her some more slack, but enough is enough, maybe she isn't racist for thinking Breitbart is, but she is making wrongful accusations which started this whole thing in the first place. Can't we all just get along?Breitbart is a little too emotional and hot headed, but not racist. His emotions will end up getting him in something he can't get out of. In the same way I worry about Chris Christie, he seems to be taking the curves awful fast and he if he slips up one time, the media will never let up on him.
Breitbart is a weasel I'm sorry Henry.Watch the entire video that wasn't edited by him and see if you agree with your previous statements.
Watch his interview on CNN, his nose is growing from his lies and his eyes are brown from being full of shit.http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/po...t.intv.cnn.htmlConservative David Frum's take on this whole situation.http://theweek.com/bullpen/column/205190/s...servative-media
I love how the media jumps on Breitbart for posting a portion of the video but does not blame the administration for firing her after watching only a portion of the video. Did they really not flush out the story further before firing her? man they are incompetent
I love how the media jumps on Breitbart for posting a portion of the video but does not blame the administration for firing her after watching only a portion of the video. Did they really not flush out the story further before firing her? man they are incompetent
the last minute or so of this video was particularly unfunny, but maddow has this coveredhttp://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/vp/38353774#38353774
the last minute or so of this video was particularly unfunny, but maddow has this coveredhttp://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/vp/38353774#38353774
1) I finally figured out what this "controversy" is about. Not watching TV anymore is fun, it means I'm not bombarded with this crap.2) LOL Fox News, it would be funny in a dark way if it wasn't so sad that they're single handedly ruining journalism and politics in this country. Thanks, you bunch of greedy morons.
1) I finally figured out what this "controversy" is about. Not watching TV anymore is fun, it means I'm not bombarded with this crap.2) LOL Fox News, it would be funny in a dark way if it wasn't so sad that they're single handedly ruining journalism and politics in this country. Thanks, you bunch of greedy morons.
1. Lucky you. And me, I haven't seen anything but what's on my DVR for months.2. Really? Fox is ruining journalism and politics? Single-handily?Me thinks thou doth protest too much.
Me thinks thou doth protest too much.
Me thinks this Shakespeare quote does not make a lot of sense in this context, Shakespalin.
Me thinks this Shakespeare quote does not make a lot of sense in this context, Shakespalin.
I can see your lies from my porch.the quote is an accusation that the person protesting is more responsible than the person they are protesting against.LLY is a liberal.The quote fits perfectly
I can see your lies from my porch.the quote is an accusation that the person protesting is more responsible than the person they are protesting against.LLY is a liberal.The quote fits perfectly
Not exactly. It's more that someone is responding a little too forcefully to his critics. LLY is accusing someone else of something. That line is about defending yourself. Not seeing it.

First of all, the quote is "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."Second, it makes sense in almost no context as an expression, unless you're putting on a play for your mother and uncle to gauge his reaction as evidence for his murdering your father.

First of all, the quote is "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."Second, it makes sense in almost no context as an expression, unless you're putting on a play for your mother and uncle to gauge his reaction as evidence for his murdering your father.
1st You knowing this much about this is... telling.2nd Sometimes expressions and sayings go through this thing we call evolution.What it meant in the 19th century is not always what it means in the 21st...So trying to argue that this was misused because of it's original audience and setting would be a stretch.But two in the hand...