• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For crying out load, take an Oxycontin and become addicted like a true American.Quit being a commie pinko wimp
CaneBrain on pot-----surprisingly functional and mostly pain freeCaneBrain on percocet----pain free and as useless as:a jewish carpenter (you're trying to win him over. stop that.)education if you choose to sell balloons (focus!)atheism in a foxhole.
Seriously though, do you think you would have ever been inspired to do what you do now if you had never tried acid?
I committed my one and only felony while on Acid and vodka.I mean it was a little felony, over $500 damage in vandalism raises it to a felony level, so it's not like I'm hanging with Michael Vick.And Carlos Castaneda made me want to totally tune out and go on a spirit quest, not acid
CaneBrain on pot-----surprisingly functional and mostly pain freeCaneBrain on percocet----pain free and as useless as:a jewish carpenter (you're trying to win him over. stop that.)education if you choose to sell balloons (focus!)atheism in a foxhole.
You are a funny dude
There's a difference?
One you can stand on your head in the lotus position while a beam of light shoots out your rear and comes back to your head, encasing you in an egg shape, The other one you go somewhere.

I think we can safely say that the race issue plays a critical role in the continued prohibition of certain drugs.I am a strident legalization proponent, yet the only silver lining I see to keeping them illegal is it helps to incarcerate/kill/ruin the lives of more blacks.The more primitive peoples are apt to be heavy users and/or involved in the trade, since they're too stupid to compete in whiteys legal capitalist world so we can safely rely on the criminalization of drugs to hit them disproportionately hard. If you want to know the truth on any matter involving race, don't ask an idealist, ask a racist. They're the only ones not trying to prop up any illusions... And not to shift the topic, but a few pages back, we were discussing how many balloons would be required to lift different things... Could we talk more about that please? I want to know how many balloons of what size I would have to tie to a 10-15# cat to make it float off into the sky.

And not to shift the topic, but a few pages back, we were discussing how many balloons would be required to lift different things... Could we talk more about that please? I want to know how many balloons of what size I would have to tie to a 10-15# cat to make it float off into the sky.
I WONDER WHERE THIS IS GOINGSJ7n6.jpg
I think we can safely say that the race issue plays a critical role in the continued prohibition of certain drugs.I am a strident legalization proponent, yet the only silver lining I see to keeping them illegal is it helps to incarcerate/kill/ruin the lives of more blacks.The more primitive peoples are apt to be heavy users and/or involved in the trade, since they're too stupid to compete in whiteys legal capitalist world so we can safely rely on the criminalization of drugs to hit them disproportionately hard. If you want to know the truth on any matter involving race, don't ask an idealist, ask a racist. They're the only ones not trying to prop up any illusions... And not to shift the topic, but a few pages back, we were discussing how many balloons would be required to lift different things... Could we talk more about that please? I want to know how many balloons of what size I would have to tie to a 10-15# cat to make it float off into the sky.
I think this is more true than people would admit. I mean come on, do you really ever expect BG to openly hate the gays or the mexicans? (I know you don't claim to be a racist bg).This This is better, they use science (!) to lift a ten pound bag of potatoes. I assume the cat will be in a sack of potatoes. Are you planning on throwing the bag of cat into a river if the balloon doesn't work? Are you concerned with where the cat comes down, or are you simply looking for an entertaining exit from your area?

There's this goddamn cat that lives in the alley behind my place that howls and calls when I'm trying to sleep.To be honest, I love animals and I couldn't ever actually do it, but possessing the knowledge so I *could* accomplish the desired task if I so pleased would allow me to lay awake in my bed, smirking, knowing that I could hook that damn cat to balloons and send it flying away as payback and the only thing keeping it planted on Terra-firma is my good nature.Yeah yeah, shoot it, club it, poison it... That's not my way. I like creative shit and launching it into the sky with balloons is just so perfect...

There's this goddamn cat that lives in the alley behind my place that howls and calls when I'm trying to sleep.To be honest, I love animals and I couldn't ever actually do it, but possessing the knowledge so I *could* accomplish the desired task if I so pleased would allow me to lay awake in my bed, smirking, knowing that I could hook that damn cat to balloons and send it flying away as payback and the only thing keeping it planted on Terra-firma is my good nature.Yeah yeah, shoot it, club it, poison it... That's not my way. I like creative shit and launching it into the sky with balloons is just so perfect...
I think the easiest way would be to put out a bowl of anti-freeze. I was going to say that I should post this question (best way to kill a cat), but I don't think he'd approve. I think you should find a bigger cat. Would a lynx chase that bastard off? Would buying another cat to keep the loud cat happy and not meowing during sleepytime? That could be counter productive. What do you think the end result of the cat/balloon event would be? Do you think the balloons would eventually pop and the cat falls to earth (that would be weird to witness, a bag of cat and a bunch of balloons falling)? Or, would it end nicer in a slow fall into a humane shelter's backyard/cat lives scenario? BG, do you have any experience with lifting animals with balloons? I guess this could be a beans question instead of a balloon guy question.
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/afp/100728/worl...gration_court_2
Judge blocks key parts of Arizona immigration law Module body2 hours, 28 minutes ago PHOENIX, Arizona (AFP) - A federal judge Wednesday blocked the most controversial parts of Arizona's new immigration law, barring police from checking the immigrant status of suspected criminals.The ruling came hours before the new law had been due to go into effect, handing temporary victory to civil rights groups and the Obama administration which has challenged the legislation.....White House lawyers have argued immigration policy is exclusively the government's responsibility and that state laws cannot trump federal rules or the US constitution.In her ruling, Bolton said the US administration "is likely to succeed" in its argument and issued a preliminary injunction suspending the section of the Arizona law requiring police officers to check the immigrant status of any person they have stopped for a violation.She also blocked a provision making it a crime to fail to apply for or carry proper papers, and a third section making it a crime for illegal immigrants to apply for or perform any work.Bolton ruled that she was issuing the injunction against the most controversial elements of the law because otherwise "the United States is likely to suffer irreparable harm."Recent opinion polls have found more than 60 percent of the US population support the Arizona immigration law.Full Article At Link Above

Anyone with a tiny drop of legal knowledge knew that this would happen Bob. Thanks for wasting time and money Arizona. Immigration is the sole province of the Federal government. There is no wiggle room in that.

(Very) Preliminary Thoughts on the Arizona Immigration CaseI just read the opinion. This probably isn’t very helpful, but here are some quickly-assembled thoughts nonetheless.The first thing to know is that Judge Bolton’s opinion is based on a preemption theory. That is, her view is that some of the sections of the state law are preempted by federal immigration law. The gist of preemption that under the Supremacy Clause, federal law trumps an inconsistent state law. Unfortunately, I can’t say very much about whether Judge Bolton’s opinion is persuasive or not because I’m not sufficiently familiar with preemption law or the details of federal law at issue. Specifically, Judge Bolton construes some of the vague provisions of the Arizona law; concludes that those sections are inconsistent with the general concerns underlying the federal immigration policy; and then she blocks those sections from going into effect. The key precedent Judge Bolton relies on — and thus the place to start if you want to know more — is Hines v. Davidowitz, 312 U.S. 52 (1941).Given that parts of Judge Bolton’s opinions are based on a statutory interpretation that the lawyers for Arizona themselves rejected, I would guess there is a possibility that this opinion may ultimately lead the Arizona legislature to pass amendments to the Arizona law clarifying some of the sections. But that’s just a guess. Anyway, sorry I can’t be more helpful in evaluating the correctness of the decision: You’d really need to know a lot more about preemption law and federal immigration law to speak on that with any authority.more links in story

(Very) Preliminary Thoughts on the Arizona Immigration CaseI just read the opinion. This probably isn’t very helpful, but here are some quickly-assembled thoughts nonetheless.The first thing to know is that Judge Bolton’s opinion is based on a preemption theory. That is, her view is that some of the sections of the state law are preempted by federal immigration law. The gist of preemption that under the Supremacy Clause, federal law trumps an inconsistent state law. Unfortunately, I can’t say very much about whether Judge Bolton’s opinion is persuasive or not because I’m not sufficiently familiar with preemption law or the details of federal law at issue. Specifically, Judge Bolton construes some of the vague provisions of the Arizona law; concludes that those sections are inconsistent with the general concerns underlying the federal immigration policy; and then she blocks those sections from going into effect. The key precedent Judge Bolton relies on — and thus the place to start if you want to know more — is Hines v. Davidowitz, 312 U.S. 52 (1941).Given that parts of Judge Bolton’s opinions are based on a statutory interpretation that the lawyers for Arizona themselves rejected, I would guess there is a possibility that this opinion may ultimately lead the Arizona legislature to pass amendments to the Arizona law clarifying some of the sections. But that’s just a guess. Anyway, sorry I can’t be more helpful in evaluating the correctness of the decision: You’d really need to know a lot more about preemption law and federal immigration law to speak on that with any authority.more links in story
Immigration law:what federal government wants >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> what a state wants.It's really that simple and I think I said so on page 1 or 2 of this thread. This was never going to stand. I understand why 60% of America is in favor of the law but......it's that simple.
Immigration law:what federal government wants >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> what a state wants.It's really that simple and I think I said so on page 1 or 2 of this thread. This was never going to stand. I understand why 60% of America is in favor of the law but......it's that simple.
Every single founding father just rolled over.
Every single founding father just rolled over.
...what? This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supremacy_Clause
...what? This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supremacy_Clause
Arizona's not wanting the tax burden of illegally immigrated people is not in the constitution.
But the federal government superseding what Arizona wants is in the constitution. What if Arizona wanted slavery?
The 13th Amendment is already in the constitution. And it prohibits slavery. If the federal government wants to make something illegal they should follow that same program and make an amendment. Otherwise, **** OFF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.