Yeah. Those Rich Old White Guys Republican men... who could forget all of those Lawsuits and drawn out court battles forcing Branch Rickey to sign and Play Jackie Robinson. Nothing but Rich Old White Guys Republican men hurling racial slurs and threats at #42Of course the Democratic Party has always been known to be integrated from the start and never had any racist old white men running it.
I thought stereotyping was ok now.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if Los Suns will demanding people have their papers tickets in order to be allowed into the stadium to see their games?

Dennis Miller had a good option to help deal with the immigration problem, while simultaneously allowing the Canadians like Nash who are so fine with taking millions of out dollar while enjoying the fruits of this country as they bad talk it, a chance to put their money where their mouth is.We will start meeting the illegals at the southern border with nice air conditioned buses, give them a nice meal, play some Serena movie for them , as we drive them to our northern border and drop them off with a clear map showing the direction to the major cities in Canada.Obviously the Canadian system of free health care and refusal to profile makes a better fit to the illegal crowd than this one we currently have in the US.

I had some contact with him after that in order to collect on my Obama bet. Story was that he was very ill. The infection that prevented him from coming to vegas seemed to never go away and he was in the hospital for a long time. Of course, now that I type this out, the story sounds very familiar, doesn't it?
Did you talk to his girlfriend?
:club:
I am flabbergasted at this post. Flabber. Gasted.Just go ahead and read what you wrote. I'll wait.Are you offended that the owner has an opinion? Are you offended that he is risking backlash? Do you really think the owner doesn't actually care about the bill and only cares about how he can make money off of it? Are you guys playing a practical joke on me?
:giggling in a corner face:
Obviously the Canadian system of free health care and refusal to profile makes a better fit to the illegal crowd than this one we currently have in the US.
Joke would be on them. If they don't have a health card the Doctor won't see them unless they pay first.
Joining a chorus of criticism nationwide, the Boston City Council today passed a resolution calling for the city not to invest in state or local government in Arizona, in protest over the state's recently passed immigration law.A brief round of cheers broke out in the chamber after the unanimous voice vote on the resolution this afternoon.
http://www.boston.com/news/local/breaking_...city_cou_3.html
Joke would be on them. If they don't have a health card the Doctor won't see them unless they pay first.
but at least the doctors can't just walk up to me on the street and demand to see my Care Card
but at least the doctors can't just walk up to me on the street and demand to see my Care Card
If they tried they would have to pry my Health Card from my cold dead hands.
I sincerly hope you never come across a meth head who would just as soon kill and rob you and your family as look at you, for no other reason than to feed his addiction. That way you get to stay in the fantasy world that all drug users are nice, polite, good people.
There was this one time, where this one guy was really violent, and killed a random person that he didn't even know. He wasn't on drugs or anything. I hope you don't run into him.
Also which civil right is the one that says you have the right to do any and every drug?
I think this falls into the category of "not clear on the concept".
Legalization makes it more difficult...I don't follow your logic. It is illegal now, the police are arresting people who sell it, drug pushers have to hide to sell it.If they legalize it, then it will be... yea, I don't see how you can argue it will be harder for kids to get.Some of your arguments have merit, this one has none.
Right now, it is easier for kids to get pot than to get alcohol. Why? Because the people selling alcohol have licenses and reputations and stuff that leads to making money, so they are very careful to keep that income stream coming.People selling drugs are selling it illegally whether it is to adults or to children. Therefore, they have no incentive to discriminate, and children are easier to trick into making bad decisions.
So then you would rate the people that want to come in, the ones that want to be legal.Some of those people would not be welcome into our society. Not wanting them doesn't mean they won't get in, but it does mean we shouldn't want to make it easy.That's what I am saying we should do with drugs...
You do realize there is a difference between people and inanimate objects(*), right?(*) in most cases
He said it another time but I dont remeber where it was and dont feel like looking.Not to mention never posting said data that shows and increase in drug abuse as direct effect of criminalization.
Uh, if decriminalization causes a decrease, then criminalization, relative to that, causes an increase, right?
All I know is that if the good reverend is here it's proof that the State is on the right track.
Now that is a point for which there is no refutation.
He was also supposed to play a large part in the annual FCP golf outing and poker tournament last year, had helped line up some cool prizes, etc.Then....POOF! He disappeared like one week before the outing. Weird. His last posts were all Hockey forum posts.
He was pretty old, I think, like over 40, so maybe, you know... his ticker gave out or something.
So with 10% unemployment you don't see a supply/demand problem with flooding the country with 20 million new people?
We've already covered that in this thread.
You also support the government making harmful substances available to the public like trans fat as long as people want it.
No, I don't think the government should be supplying trans fats or drugs to anyone. I think that it is immoral people to impose their sense of morality on people who are not affecting them in any meaningful way, and that it is none of the government's business what I do with my body.

In other news, Arizona FINALLY is dropping the unconstitutional freeway speed cameras and will not renew the horseshit contract.There are currently SEVENTY FIVE OF THEM, and the goal by Janet Napileofdildos (when she was running this State into the ground as governor) was to eventually install over 300 of them along Arizona freeways. Talk about a Nazi.anyway, highway freedom will be restored starting July 15th.I'll take it.

Did the cameras move around, or did everyone know exactly where they were?

Right now, it is easier for kids to get pot than to get alcohol. Why? Because the people selling alcohol have licenses and reputations and stuff that leads to making money, so they are very careful to keep that income stream coming.People selling drugs are selling it illegally whether it is to adults or to children. Therefore, they have no incentive to discriminate, and children are easier to trick into making bad decisions.
This is a ridiculous comment.Way more kids drink than do drugs.And if you want to talk about ease, could it be the fact that drugs can be put in a tiny pouch and held in a pocket, versus carrying around a 12 pack for sale?
Administrators at a California high school sent five students home on Wednesday after they refused to remove their American flag T-shirts and bandannas -- garments the school officials deemed "incendiary" on Cinco de Mayo.Administrators at a California high school sent five students home on Wednesday after they refused to remove their American flag T-shirts and bandannas -- garments the school officials deemed "incendiary" on Cinco de Mayo.The five teens were sitting at a table outside Live Oak High School in Morgan Hill, Calif., on Wednesday morning when Assistant Principal Miguel Rodriguez asked two of them to remove their American flag bandannas, the Morgan Hill Times reported. The boys told the newspaper they complied, but were asked to accompany Rodriguez to the principal's office.
At least the kids weren't asked to show their papers.Imagine...being sent home for celebrating being an American...in America.You think any Canadian school have rules against wearing a Canadian flag? How about France? How about Mexico?
In other news, Arizona FINALLY is dropping the unconstitutional freeway speed cameras and will not renew the horseshit contract.There are currently SEVENTY FIVE OF THEM, and the goal by Janet Napileofdildos (when she was running this State into the ground as governor) was to eventually install over 300 of them along Arizona freeways. Talk about a Nazi.anyway, highway freedom will be restored starting July 15th.I'll take it.
So the driving monkey guy can now speed all he wants sans the mask?
At least the kids weren't asked to show their papers.Imagine...being sent home for celebrating being an American...in America.You think any Canadian school have rules against wearing a Canadian flag? How about France? How about Mexico?
I actually heard three of the parents this morning on the Radio. They all said the same thing, this guy asked them to take off their bandannas which is school policy, which they all did. Then 5 minutes later, he walked back, took them into the office and lectured them on Cinco De Mayo and how their American Flag shirts were offensive and asked them to turn them inside out. When they declined, they were sent home. They are all back at school today, wearing their American flag shirts. Either two or three of the kids were part Hispanic. The Mexican-American administrator is being investigated by the school board.
The real question is how often do these kids wear the american flag as part of their regular school attire. If they are known to wear this once or twice a week then I think the principal overreacted ... however if they did this ONLY because it was cinco de mayo then I think the principal acted correctly.