i won the bad beat jackpot!!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats manI would have hit the jackpot a few days ago, but the B&M room that I was playing in didn't have the jackpot... I was pissed.AA flopped quads, lady rivered a wheel straight flush on me

time out. TIME OUT. you live in toronto... i live in toronto... where is the party?
Yeah...what he said....FCP meeting at a bar...we know who's picking up the tab.Congrats, brother.
yaaa i'm down!!! i'm in richmond hill

Hey man,I am Another_AT on Party Poker and a member of this site told me they were posting on here about the bad beat (as I moved up from 2-4 to 15/30)! Anyway congrats on your 46gs and I know Im enjoying the 23 I got: BIG NIGHT PLANNED! Anyway I hope everyone enjoyed the BILL FILLMATH line! GREAT HAND AND WOW THIS IS GREAT!Cheers,ATps. shoot me a line sometime!

Hey man,I am Another_AT on Party Poker and a member of this site told me they were posting on here about the bad beat (as I moved up from 2-4 to 15/30)! Anyway congrats on your 46gs and I know Im enjoying the 23 I got: BIG NIGHT PLANNED! Anyway I hope everyone enjoyed the BILL FILLMATH line! GREAT HAND AND WOW THIS IS GREAT!Cheers,ATps. shoot me a line sometime!
Congrats on the $105 part. :wink: Welcome to the forum
You have to be careful when raising on the river like that. What if the guy had folded? No jackpot for you then...lol :wink:
nobody is going to fold a straight flush or 4 of a kind if they know they are beat on a bad beat jackpot table... wtf?

a :wink: or :club: (wink) implies that the poster is just kidding (j.k.) or making a joke.