Its westjet, no one is going broke anytime soon.

Its pretty much the same model WJet used when they first started.

when they first came out with fares in Aug-Sept, they had some great specials for about $200 return to Florida, $300 to Vegas. Those are great rates compared to anything else, especially when you are 5 people.

I dont know about you guys, but for me, driving to Hamilton is really not a big deal. Im sure same for Wayne.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's a quick synopsis: ( provided a running commentary on twitter too with pictures)   Thursday 5:30 AM: Woke up the boy for hockey practice. He was tired and cranky LOL. Drove up the the airport

Another trip done. Stayed at Bellagio 3 nights during work, 5 nights at the suite at MGM for fun. Some highlights I thought some of you would appreciate:   - Noodles at Bellagio. 3 meals, which is

So my little drummer boy son is a big ACDC fan, and an even bigger beatles fan. So on the Thursday of Superbowl weekend, I'm going to tell him I'm going to drive him to school. Instead, I'm driving

Posted Images

Ive dealt with no frills airlines here and its usually not worth the hassle..Especially when you add up the extra costs..

It looks like this airline charges for carry on bags, choosing your seat, among a variety of other costs..

It might work for some, just make sure you take into consideration the extra costs and issues..Typically customer service wont be good, and when flights get cancelled good luck...

Now if you are a family of 5 and looking to save maybe $1000 that might definetely make sense...

It would be at least $1,000. When I fly with just Otto we go Pearson. When I fly with the family of 5 we go through Buffalo. Come to think of it. My girls have never flown out of Pearson

• 6 months later...

Booked and flying Swoop.

May 6-9 Taking redeye home. Should hit the bed by 7 am but than have to be in Brampton for a girls softball tournament for 3 pm.

Have not been back in Vegas for 6 years. Last time was with Otto and missed the AHL draft. Taking my 14 year old daughter with me since she is not travelling with the rest of the family back home

Told her we will hit:

1. Fremont Street

2. Red Rock Canyon

3. Pawn shop (tv show)

4. Pinball Hall of Fame

5. Death Valley (getting a car)

However I do plan on going to In N Out burger when we land.

• Like 1

However I do plan on going to In N Out burger when we land.

I have been craaaaaaaaaving In N Out for months. It's been almost 2 years since I have had it and I feel like a friend on facebook every week is having it.

I have been craaaaaaaaaving In N Out for months. It's been almost 2 years since I have had it and I feel like a friend on facebook every week is having it.

I was the same..But now that I live a mile away from one, we rarely have it.

• 2 weeks later...

So far impression of Swoop?

Parked the car and cost is $15 a day. Very short walk to the terminal

Check in and went through security. Total time spent was 20 mins. Security looked bored so they took their time looking people stuff

Sitting in the terminal and it looks like we walk outside to go to the plane

• 3 months later...

Might as well announce it here in the baby thread. Just had our third baby this morning. Born at 8:00 on 8/8. That’s lucky right Wayne?

• Like 2

Might as well announce it here in the baby thread. Just had our third baby this morning. Born at 8:00 on 8/8. That’s lucky right Wayne?

Wow congrats

Yes you hit the jackpot.

My youngest daughter was born 08/08/07. She wishes it was 2008

Might as well announce it here in the baby thread. Just had our third baby this morning. Born at 8:00 on 8/8. That's lucky right Wayne?

Congrats..While 8/7 would of been great for a future hockey player..8/8 is awesome too

Might as well announce it here in the baby thread. Just had our third baby this morning. Born at 8:00 on 8/8. That's lucky right Wayne?

about as lucky as it can be. congrats

Woohooooooo congrats Dubey family! 3 and counting, going to try for a starting 5 at least?

Speaking of thirds, don’t think I mentioned it here either, but Mrs G is also expecting #3, due late October.