May 4.40 Challenge

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Massive expectations ITTI call dibbs on BenRobbin.If I do the 4.40 i'll do em all in one go. 12's ftw as long as we have to play over 200 and any game not played counts as -$12.
this
In for both, partner preferred
can i put you at #5 on my partner list(currently my partner priority list is1. tbrick2. twstd3. nvrquit4. phil5. your donk ass)

Glad u finally wanna do this...1. in the month I am finishing my pharmacy training2. in the month my wife is bearing my second child3. the summer month I have to work the holiday weekendgood timing...............douche

Glad u finally wanna do this...1. in the month I am finishing my pharmacy training2. in the month my wife is bearing my second child3. the summer month I have to work the holiday weekendgood timing...............douche
it is 1 4.40 a day, man up bra :club:
it is 1 4.40 a day, man up bra :club:
I'll play with a pahdnah.I don't see why it would be less time-consuming to play 1 a day for 30 days than it would be to play 15 in one day; you could conceivably make final tables in each and still be done in like 6 hours.Babylo you taken yet
I would be interested but not in early May I will Be SCOOP'ing everyday 2nd-16th June sounds better lolwill there be late reg if someone still interested after SCOOP's?$4.40's
several people (including me) will be playing a high volume of SCOOPs and other MTTs during this month and are still in...you can easily knock out the 4.40s in 1 day, let alone 15 days or so after scoop.
several people (including me) will be playing a high volume of SCOOPs and other MTTs during this month and are still in...you can easily knock out the 4.40s in 1 day, let alone 15 days or so after scoop.
I did the last 4.40 Challenge and play alot of Mtts but was wondering if there will be late reg incase after the SCOOPs I don't want to have to do 30 4.40's
I'll play with a pahdnah.I don't see why it would be less time-consuming to play 1 a day for 30 days than it would be to play 15 in one day; you could conceivably make final tables in each and still be done in like 6 hours.Babylo you taken yet
nope

ok, well it appears we have enough interest to run a 440 challenge and if a topic was made probably a 12/180 one. if vbnautilus is willing to help set it up and let us operate the tracker i think it is a go.