Women Winning Poker Tournaments

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agree really. I am being sarcastic, she truly sucks as a player
yes I was being sarcastic cause she is one I cannot stand as I female poker player Bob, and I agree with you. I really don't like her attitude and how she represents females in poker.
Nice way to add that after the fact :club:. Really Rose, you don't have to change your opinion because the masses don't agree with it. I mean Tiffany Michelle knows how to make her name recognizable, at least.
No everyone who goes deep in the main event is a really good player.
Despite the crowing on the internet in general - particularly in youtube video responses - it's still a feat to play for 10 hours every day several days in a row. I'm sure everyone who goes deep in the main event is certainly above average. Maybe not "really good", but before I've done it myself, I can't really fault any of these people. Also, the cut you see on TV never tells the whole story.
Nice way to add that after the fact :club:. Really Rose, you don't have to change your opinion because the masses don't agree with it. I mean Tiffany Michelle knows how to make her name recognizable, at least.
If you look back at the ME postings from last year I am sure you will find my dislike postings about her, I made them very clear back then. Besides her I think her and my dislike for Phil Hellmuth, go hand in hand.
If you look back at the ME postings from last year I am sure you will find my dislike postings about her, I made them very clear back then. Besides her I think her and my dislike for Phil Hellmuth, go hand in hand.
She went deep in the ME in 2008, not 2009.
Despite the crowing on the internet in general - particularly in youtube video responses - it's still a feat to play for 10 hours every day several days in a row. I'm sure everyone who goes deep in the main event is certainly above average. Maybe not "really good", but before I've done it myself, I can't really fault any of these people. Also, the cut you see on TV never tells the whole story.
hahahahhahhaahahahahahahahahahhaha.
hahahahhahhaahahahahahahahahahhaha.
You laugh...but yet you still continually inflict tourny pain upon yourself. :club:(I do too.)
Vanessa Selbst is not a woman. Are you guys blind? I even think I saw a bulge once. Not that I was looking.
cool story bro
Pretty sure he was talking about you editing your post that said "agree really" to "agree really. I'm being sarcastic blah blah blah" after the masses disagreed.
I am confused.27 years ago you won a $1,800.00 in a poker tournament with 300 players. Assuming a very low % went to first at 30%, this was a $20 buy in 300 person tournament?I don't find this to be very likely.
How do you guys let her gloss over this?!? I'm still intrigued...
How do you guys let her gloss over this?!? I'm still intrigued...
1st: It's Canadian money...so who cares how much it was2nd: It's Rose...so facts are never really that important to the story3rd: It's about women winning tournaments...so who can muster up the interest?
1st: It's Canadian money...so who cares how much it was2nd: It's Rose...so facts are never really that important to the story3rd: It's about women winning tournaments...so who can muster up the interest?
BG bite me lol, but I still like you Rob in spite of yourself who the f u c k cares I won and that counts !
BG bite me lol, but I still like you Rob in spite of yourself who the f cares I won and that counts !
I for one am very happy when you beat these guys around here.Just don't forget that I beat you in the last Neg-O I played and I didn't even show up! :club: