Looking For The Poker Stars Hat That Joe Cada Was Wearing At The Napt.i

I'm having trouble finding that white Poker Stars hat that Joe Cada was wearing at the NAPT event that was shown on ESPN 2 last night.Can anyone help me out?If not, where is the best place to purchase Poker Stars merchandise? I was on the site but from it I see I have to spend my VIP points and I would rather just buy it with money.Thanks.

Needy, Needy. Try Ebay bro.
Needy? Thanks for that. Ebay, bruh, doesn't have it either lol Thats why I am asking here. I had a feeling I shouldn't post this question, thought the only people to respond would be sarcastic, non-helpful posters. Not to say you are like that all the time but these responses are not helping me at all.

To my knowledge the only way to get merchandise directly from Poker Stars is through using your FPP's in the VIP store unless they are giving it away for some reason. They don't sell their stuff for cash.Ebay is going to be your best bet and if it's not there you're probably SOL.

Needy? Thanks for that. Ebay, bruh, doesn't have it either lol Thats why I am asking here. I had a feeling I shouldn't post this question, thought the only people to respond would be sarcastic, non-helpful posters. Not to say you are like that all the time but these responses are not helping me at all.
I would think a non helpful poster would be someone who makes broad generalizations about the community but only has 3 posts which are all directed at getting himself "that cute white hat Joe cada was wearing"if it's not in their fpp store you probably have no shot bru
I would think a non helpful poster would be someone who makes broad generalizations about the community but only has 3 posts which are all directed at getting himself "that cute white hat Joe cada was wearing"if it's not in their fpp store you probably have no shot bru
another thread won by Loosh -- putting new posters in their place since 2007
you should have bought the hat and mailed it to him. that would help.
Cada actually lives about 30min from me. Perhaps I should find exactly where he lives and try and get one from him.
2004 tho.
You're right.
Sounds like an interesting thought. Basically a players association for poker.
Well since the title of the topic is "Poker Players Association", I would think so. I don't go into the bad beat forum to a topic named "Bad Beat with QQ" and say "Basically, you had QQ and suffered a bad beat." lol

Ha ha thanks for the advice. Sorry for assuming you were trying to be sarcastic with your answer. I guess I'll email them about it. Also, how am I supposed to get my post count up if I don't post at all? Hell there is no way I am posting any thoughts on poker now ha ha I'd be torn apart. I didn't think it was "cute" just never saw that one before and thought maybe someone here would know more about it if it was a new release line of them or something like that. Thanks again.

Also, how am I supposed to get my post count up if I don't post at all?
1. Go to Bad Beat Forum2. Post an empathetic "Ouch" in every thread3. ?????????4. Profit