Help: Hem Or Pt3?

Im sure this has been asked a million times. So I do apologise.Im about to sign up for a year on pokersavvy+, and they are giving either HEM or PT3 away for free.With absolutely no knowledge or experience of these 2 peices of software. I will be playing mainly on PS and FTP(if this makes a difference) as well as an English site most of you will know little to nothing about called Ladbrokes.Which should I get?Also, what other poker software should I be looking into?Thank you in advance for the help.

Im sure this has been asked a million times. So I do apologise.Im about to sign up for a year on pokersavvy+, and they are giving either HEM or PT3 away for free.With absolutely no knowledge or experience of these 2 peices of software. I will be playing mainly on PS and FTP(if this makes a difference) as well as an English site most of you will know little to nothing about called Ladbrokes.Which should I get?Also, what other poker software should I be looking into?Thank you in advance for the help.
I have owned both. There is not much differentiating them. They both get the job done. I found HEM to be more user friendly. Especially when programing your HUD. Also get poker stove. It is free and everyone uses it.

Thanks for the reply.Is it possible to suffer any compatability issues. Do all poker sites accept the use of these softwares?I like the look of the PT3 layout in the videos on pokersavvy+. Looks far simpler, more understandable to a relative noob like me.Also the Table finding option looks very good in PT. Does HEM offer this also?

Thanks for the reply.Is it possible to suffer any compatability issues. Do all poker sites accept the use of these softwares?I like the look of the PT3 layout in the videos on pokersavvy+. Looks far simpler, more understandable to a relative noob like me.Also the Table finding option looks very good in PT. Does HEM offer this also?
Not sure if this is a possibility, but you could download the trial version of both programs on another computer and see which one you like best (or do you have to register for that? I forgot how it actually works.).
Reasoning?Does it do anything that PT3 doesnt?
I don't know the ins and outs as well as some, but yeah, I think it tracks more stats and has better filters. People in the know say it's the better one. HUD is better for sure.

Guys, I notice in the videos that the guy uses first PT2, then PT3.He has the stats colour coded.Example:VPIP: 40(this will be green)VPIP: 20(this will be orange)VPIP: 9(this will be red)This seems like a great feature. I imagine that sometimes, if its all just 1 colour, then at times(in the begining) I could well struggle with what these numbers mean. The colours help enormously as I watch these videos and I feel would be a good idea to use during play.Are the stats colour co-ordinated on HEM also?Am I wrong in thinking I need them to be?