if I was going to start to play any new games on a regular basis I probably would join them all but that's within my financial comfort zone
subtle brags

Looks like I have completely hijacked this thread now. Sorry to the poster. I hope the information these gents gave me is somehow relevant to yourself.Thanks guys.

There are plenty of fair minded people on this forum who started as rabid fanboys. DN is a great tournament player. He has a style that allows him to dismantle inexperienced opponents extremely well, and live tournament experience that maybe a dozen people on earth can match. That doesn't mean that nobody else teaches a similar style, and it doesn't mean that the content level of his product is superior to everything else in the marketplace, especially for the price. Like kurt said, you can get the majority of what's on pokerVT conceptually from his latest book. If you do get the book, however, you'll probably be better off completely removing the non DN portions.
This is spot on.
Not this. I'd look at pokerxfactor (even though it's not as great anymore) or pokersavvy plus if you're looking for strictly MTT training. Deucescracked is really good if you hope to dabble in cash at all--it also has some really good MTT content but not a lot of it.
I am on the deuces cracked and it is pretty good for cash, havent looked much into the mtt, but for learning the micro cash games fullring or 6man its pretty good.Kosin Trouble