• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cardinals and Red Sox  

missed it by that much  

If you root for St. Louis and you're not from the immediate St. Louis metro area, you're a horrible person.

• 2 weeks later...

Cubans? Oh wait, I get it. I've seen The Birdcage.

Seriously though I rewatched it recently and it completely holds up and is hilarious. If you haven't seen it in 18 years you might forget how amazing Hank Azaria is.

Cubans, yes. But blacks love them some SoBe. Sunglasses in clubs, white tshirts. You know the type.

The Birdcage is decent but acting is so over the top.

White baseball players are such whiney fcking bitches. Carlos Gomez's bat flip was awesome.

If you don't like someone's actions, get him out. Or, hit him in the ass with a fastball his next time up and be ready to fight.

I love when hitters pimp out an hr. And if a pitcher wants to preen after k'ing a hitter, so be it. Don't strike out

• Like 1

White baseball players are such whiney fcking bitches. Carlos Gomez's bat flip was awesome.

If you don't like someone's actions, get him out. Or, hit him in the ass with a fastball his next time up and be ready to fight.

I love when hitters pimp out an hr. And if a pitcher wants to preen after k'ing a hitter, so be it. Don't strike out

This is a Winner's position.

I'm down with the SA spiteful hate angle too, they both have value. In a perfect world, sports is a give an take between needless showboating and completely psycho revenge.

to be honest though, even if the guy who hit a homer off me put his head down and respectfully ran the bases i'm still going to throw at him the next time he comes up. in high school, in practice, a teammate took me deep. so the next time i faced him i plunked him. he had to know that's just not allowed.

• Like 1

For sure. If I am just shooting the ball around in my driveway with my partner, I stick a leg out underneath them when they go up for a jumper. Natural competitor, can't help it.

i played chess for the first time with my younger brother this past weekend. beat him in four moves.

Nice. I wouldn't really try to casually injure someone like that, but it would for sure bust out a fool's mate against a child.

he's 18 and needs to learn the world is harsh. plus, pay attention. when i bring my queen out three moves in, you need to be on high alert. chess is a great metaphor for life. learn to think ahead and see what other people are trying to do to you.

he's 18 and needs to learn the world is harsh. plus, pay attention. when i bring my queen out three moves in, you need to be on high alert. chess is a great metaphor for life. learn to think ahead and see what other people are trying to do to you.

And also that are to be feared and avoided.

Pineda just got ejected for having pinetar on his neck, after there was a whole big deal in the media about him having it on his hand and arm in his last start against the Sox a couple weeks ago.