Official 2010 Playoff Trash Talking Thread

I have been trying and all i can get is 300 friends so far..Plus the Armenian people in Armenia dont do too much for my business.She is a travel agent i think..She is cousins with a close friend of ours.
So she can find cheap flights to Glendale ?
  • Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahah...how does Plekanec get singled out there for roughing? What a ****ing joke! Cooke take a run at Kostitsyn and Plekanec gets a penalty.

Isn't this the trash talking thread? Maybe we should make a "I Need A Tissue" thread.
You need a tissue? Penguins circle jerk again? Have you guys invited the refs yet?
You need a tissue? Penguins circle jerk again? Have you guys invited the refs yet?
Na I'm all stocked up. Thanks.Congrats on the bullshit early whistle there though.
Na I'm all stocked up. Thanks.Congrats on the bullshit early whistle there though.
I'd love to see a side-by-side replay of that with the goal that cost Fleury his shutout in game 5.
I'd love to see a side-by-side replay of that with the goal that cost Fleury his shutout in game 5.
Good call to not blow the whistle on the goal Fluery let up...bad call blowing the whistle to cost Malkin that goal.
Good call to not blow the whistle on the goal Fluery let up...bad call blowing the whistle to cost Malkin that goal.
If the whistle doesn't go then Malkin doesn't hav that shot.Oh! A pittsburg powerplay...I'm shocked. This would all be bullshit if it were only me and other Habs fan who noticed this shit, but others notice it too. You Pens fans can go on ignoring it and enjoy your tainted run.
If the whistle doesn't go then Malkin doesn't hav that shot.Oh! A pittsburg powerplay...I'm shocked. This would all be bullshit if it were only me and other Habs fan who noticed this shit, but others notice it too. You Pens fans can go on ignoring it and enjoy your tainted run.
lol.

The Penguins must be one of the best teams ever in the history of the NHL at not taking a penalty when they are trapped in their own end. Letang is awesome at concealing his stick holds...I'll giv him that. He grabs quickly and let's go quickly. Just long enough to kick the puck to a teammate.

Leaf fans must be ecstatic that they decided to trade Taylor Hall and a first round pick next year for Phil Kessel instead of keeping those picks and just signing Cammalleri. Nice move Burke....lol

The USA lost again today in the world championships...this time to Denmark. With the earlier loss to Germany they are now 0-2. Did they send the 1980 Miracle on Ice team over there?

Leaf fans must be ecstatic that they decided to trade Taylor Hall and a first round pick next year for Phil Kessel instead of keeping those picks and just signing Cammalleri. Nice move Burke....lol
We will see in 2 years when you are paying $6 million for a 12 goal scorer..you are already paying $7.3 million for a 12 goal scorer..For another 4 years..GENIOUS

Hahahahahaha....someone must have called the booth and told them that a lot of people were noticing the Penguins favoritism. So they quickly review all the footage to find Lapierre hitting a Penguin in the face with his stick. That should quiet down those who were on the fence and give the Penguins fans ammo fo defense. God knows they need it. There's so much evidence the other way. Matt Cock in the crease....no call. At least they got him for the trip. So many things...I guess they can't let everything go. That would be way to obvious.P.S. I bet Crosby was whining to the refs the whole intermission.

We will see in 2 years when you are paying $6 million for a 12 goal scorer..you are already paying $7.3 million for a 12 goal scorer..For another 4 years..GENIOUS
Let's check the scorecards...Habs- defeated President's Trophy winner in 7 games- currently in game 6 against defending Stanley Cup winnersLeafs- just finishing up a round at Banty's Roost
Let's check the scorecards...Habs- defeated President's Trophy winner in 7 games- currently in game 6 against defending Stanley Cup winnersLeafs- just finishing up a round at Banty's Roost
LUCKY goalie...

Pittsburgh certainly is well-coached. They fall forward to draw penalties as soon as they feel anything stronger than the flapping of a hummingbirds wings near their back.

LUCKY goalie...
Yes...thankfully he's a member of the team. He doesn't score much though.If only the players could block more shots.