Official 2010 Playoff Trash Talking Thread

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SATAN BABY!!!!!!!!
Congrats Ray..It looks like we will be backing the Bs against the Pens...
  • Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ovechkin has 15 goals in his last 15 playoff games.Who was saying he disappears during postseason?
Nobody, just the bigger games.I don't think that's going to be his MO forever though, he's far too talented, and obviously plays a very intense, passionate game.Semin on the other hand.
Kind of an unneccesary point...either way that kid had a pretty cool story to tell his friends the next day
Ya, I'm sure that's what AO was thinking when he did it.

I'm normally a fan of everything Ovie. But spraying a kid (cancer or not) is pretty classless. He wouldn't do that to a kid in a Capitals jersey. It's very possible he ruined the day for a kid just because the kid was a fan of the (gay) Canadiens.

I'm constantly baffled as to why shit like that doesn't get more press coverage. He sprays a poor kid here, he goes out of his way to walk over and break a girls camera there...why isn't he being roasted for this type of thing? People say it's just "Ovie being Ovie." Classless douche.

I really wasn't convinced watching that that it was something malicious, or even intentional.
Lets assume that's true. He showed absolutely no remorse after.
I'm normally a fan of everything Ovie. But spraying a kid (cancer or not) is pretty classless. He wouldn't do that to a kid in a Capitals jersey. It's very possible he ruined the day for a kid just because the kid was a fan of the (gay) Canadiens.
Totally Agree
Lets assume that's true. He showed absolutely no remorse after.
I only saw a video where he just sat down on the bench. Do you mean in an interview later, or just his body language immediately after?is it me, or are we being REALLY nitpicky? He might be an assh*le, and Ill be the first one to call him that if I thought he was in any way intentional to doing something like that to a kid, but Im just trying to figure out the big deal here.If anything, I find offensive that there is a "rumour" that the kid has cancer. Either its false, and thats a disgusting thing to even suggest, or its true, and the family didnt want it public in the first place or didnt want that to be the story.
I must be so naive. I really wasn't convinced watching that that it was something malicious, or even intentional.
Come on Arp, you aren't really that naive are you? There's literally a 0% chance this wasn't intentional.
Come on Arp, you aren't really that naive are you? There's literally a 0% chance this wasn't intentional.
intentional, like if the kid wasnt there, he wouldnt have skated and stopped like that? I dont know, he is always going at a high gear.yeah, its been a long day, maybe im just giving him too much credit....
intentional, like if the kid wasnt there, he wouldnt have skated and stopped like that? I dont know, he is always going at a high gear.yeah, its been a long day, maybe im just giving him too much credit....
I mean, he's a professional hockey player which means his skating skills are above par, and his vision is probably really good as well. There should be 0% chance he didn't see the kid, and there should be 0% chance he got that much snow up. He def could have turned, slowed down before he got to the kid. Also he just sat on the end of the bench, didn't show remorse like someone else pointed out. It was like he was just sitting there and kind of bragging about doing it.edit: just watched again, and there is nobody on the ice before the kids, then 4 seconds later Ovie does that. Meaning they weren't in any drills or anything, he basically skated onto the ice, straight to the bench, and snowed the kid in the mean time.

I don't know. I don't find it that much of a big deal. Pretty douchy but no big deal. If something really ruined that kid's day, it's not Ovechkin spraying him, but probably Gomez forgetting he's the last in the line and is supposed to tap him on the leg with stick or shake his hand or something.On the other hand, i find those types of comments are just out of place.

thats awesome..The kid deserved it.
You can be passionate about the rivalries involving hockey, but it kinds of get off track when you make such comments about a kid who apparently has cancer simply because he's having the 15 minutes of his life wearing the wrong colored jersey. I'm not gonna take what people say about the kid as the truth, for as far as i know any kids part of the future canadiens club has a shot at skating on the ice during a pre-game ceremony. But even then, really Serge?
I don't know. I don't find it that much of a big deal. Pretty douchy but no big deal. If something really ruined that kid's day, it's not Ovechkin spraying him, but probably Gomez forgetting he's the last in the line and is supposed to tap him on the leg with stick or shake his hand or something.On the other hand, i find those types of comments are just out of place.You can be passionate about the rivalries involving hockey, but it kinds of get off track when you make such comments about a kid who apparently has cancer simply because he's having the 15 minutes of his life wearing the wrong colored jersey. I'm not gonna take what people say about the kid as the truth, for as far as i know any kids part of the future canadiens club has a shot at skating on the ice during a pre-game ceremony. But even then, really Serge?
The kid having cancer or not has nothing to do with....I made the comment because any kid that wears a canadiens jersey in public deserves to be ridiculed..That part of the comment was a joke and trash talking...You on the other hand are a douche bag making fun of millions and millions of people getting killed in a genocide and posting a pic of it in the hockey forum.Equating Hitler to a hockey fan is something that i dont appreciate and reported to the mods but no one did anything..