Official 2010 Playoff Trash Talking Thread

I've got some greenbacks on Nashville tonight, so definintely go Nashville.
That makes it official. There is now someone on FCP-Hockey rooting for every team in these playoffs except one.....Phoenix.And that, of course, makes them my team now. I can now say....YOUR TEAMS ALL SUCK!
  • Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That makes it official. There is now someone on FCP-Hockey rooting for every team in these playoffs except one.....Phoenix.And that, of course, makes them my team now. I can now say....YOUR TEAMS ALL SUCK!
I'm rooting for Phoenix as well :club:
we don't have any philly fans, do we?I think you have to have 100 posts to count.
I'm rooting for Phoenix as well :club:
you sir are a genious....If LA beats Vancouver, which is still a long way to go, you are in pretty good shape in the pool.
we don't have any philly fans, do we?I think you have to have 100 posts to count.
I m not a Philly fan, but i m cheering for them heavily in this round..
I m not a Philly fan, but i m cheering for them heavily in this round..
why? Pool wise?I would think you would be rooting for the teams that have the best chance of knocking out the Pens or habs.
why? Pool wise?I would think you would be rooting for the teams that have the best chance of knocking out the Pens or habs.
Pool wise yes...I am in 3 pools and all the pools would be beneficial if the Flyers win.I dont think it has any effect on the Habs as they are pretty much cooked.I am also not a big match up guy..The playoffs all matchups go out the window.

Sadly the game starts in 15 minutes and I am at work till 8pm. Won't get home till about 8:30 so I have to get off the internet now so I don't see anything regarding the game. (DVR)Have fun tonight boys.

what a stupid penalty on neil. he barely touched letang. what a diver.
the whole team are divers...Bunch of sissy divers..what will happen when they play a real team...Losers
the whole team are divers...Bunch of sissy divers..what will happen when they play a real team...Losers
they are just a finesse team that never hits. all they do is dive, bitch, and complain. crosby plays like a european, and ovechkin plays like a canadian.

Just when you thought i couldnt hate this team and Cindy more, it gets worse..Cindy is an ass with fake facial hair..He cant even grow hair , *******

they are just a finesse team that never hits.
Announcers this game mentioned they were 3rd in the league in hits. during the regular season, 1st right now in the playoffs...oops.