Official 2010 Playoff Trash Talking Thread

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOTE: Carey Price has now played more minutes in the 2010 NHL playoffs than the entire Toronto Maple Leafs organization has in the last 5 years.

NOTE: Carey Price has now played more minutes in the 2010 NHL playoffs than the entire Toronto Maple Leafs organization has in the last 5 years.
its funny that all you got is Leafs jokes..Maybe they can start chanting NANANANANANA HEY HEY HEY ..OOPS
its funny that all you got is Leafs jokes..Maybe they can start chanting NANANANANANA HEY HEY HEY ..OOPS
It's funny that you have to change teams once the playoffs start.
It's funny that you have to change teams once the playoffs start.
true..but i am always against the Habs

I don't feel good about Buffalo at all...no playoff intensity whatsoever...it's like the team that showed up for Game 1 never existed in the first place.

I'm disappointed with the MTL/WAS game because the Habs came out so hard and looked REALLY good in the first period.I switched to Boston/Buffalo for the first time this year, though.

Who they gonna put in next...Ken Dryden?
No, they'll leave Price in and see if he can earn the start in game 4. I'm not sure if you remember, but a team must win 4 games to advance to the next round.
No, they'll leave Price in and see if he can earn the start in game 4. I'm not sure if you remember, but a team must win 4 games to advance to the next round.
Thats not true, Colorado only needs to win 3 games because SJ won a game on behalf of Colorado :club:
Interesting that Ovechkin shoots the basketball left handed.
I find it more shocking that he might be even more of a ball hog as he is a puck hog.
Ovechkin's mom was a star basketball player. I would imagine Ovechkin is pretty good at basketball too.
not from what I just saw.Me>Ovechkin,Backstrom at sports. (this is based on best 2 out of 3 in sports, games being hockey, basketball and tennis) :club: ok, so I just guessed on the tennis thing, but I used to be pretty good. I like this air of superiority I feel, cant wait to play ball tonight.
I dunno, they play a fair amount of tennis in Russia. Maybe you should go with baseball. We can be pretty sure they suck at that.
I liked baseball, but I kinda suck at it. I might have to switch over to curling....could those 2 possibly have curled? and its not like their superior atheletic ability is gonna help them curl better!

He is a pretty good golfer, hole in one on his first day golfing:

I still dont believe that though..Best line "I swear Gaa", " I swear my mom"The man is also a great kicker, here he is kicking a field goal:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfTKJfoLNYI...feature=relatedAlso he can fight, here he is kicking the shit out of Cindy:
He is a pretty good golfer, hole in one on his first day golfing:
I still dont believe that though..Best line "I swear Gaa", " I swear my mom"The man is also a great kicker, here he is kicking a field goal:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfTKJfoLNYI...feature=relatedAlso he can fight, here he is kicking the shit out of Cindy:
That was a pretty shitty kick IMO.And here's a few pictures that prove 87 > 8. sidney-crosby-alex-ovechkin-game-7.jpg4426064267_dfc4c92549.jpgShouldn't you be at least a little more of a fan of Crosby after this?

Wouldnt the most fitting ending be a final with Chicago vs Washington with the Caps winning the Cup??Marion Hossa would be a 3 time consecutive loser in the finals.