****2010 Nba Playoffs Official Thread****

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like Perkins being out. The Lakers are going to have to matchup according to what the Celtics are doing now. Wallace/Odom Baby/Bynum. It should be easier to get to the basket earlier in the game, but now the Lakers have to defend all 5 positions, well kinda, if you count Rondo. I'm also scared of Sheed going off.

I don't like Perkins being out. The Lakers are going to have to matchup according to what the Celtics are doing now. Wallace/Odom Baby/Bynum. It should be easier to get to the basket earlier in the game, but now the Lakers have to defend all 5 positions, well kinda, if you count Rondo. I'm also scared of Sheed going off.
Ya, I'd imagine Boston will more likely make an effort to have Sheed on Bynum as he defends better than baby. The horrible mismatch would be Gasol on Baby.Either way, it really sux that Perkins is out. I quite liked the historical stat of Phil Jackson's perfect 47-0 in series where his team won the first game vs. Boston's "this starting 5 has never lost".
Ya, I'd imagine Boston will more likely make an effort to have Sheed on Bynum as he defends better than baby. The horrible mismatch would be Gasol on Baby.Either way, it really sux that Perkins is out. I quite liked the historical stat of Phil Jackson's perfect 47-0 in series where his team won the first game vs. Boston's "this starting 5 has never lost".
Gasol's never guarding Baby. I don't see Bynum getting more than 15-20 minutes, and most of his minutes will be with Baby on the floor except at the start of each half if Sheed starts as expected. The biggest downside of Perkins being out is that if Bynum happens to play well, he won't be able to play extended minutes due to Wallace getting big minutes.I can't believe I'm calling this effing guy "Baby."

Seriously though, what about the Celtics could possibly produce more hate in you than the Lakers? I mean, the whole celebrity thing is kind of embarrassing, isn't it? Like, oh there's fucking Tila Tequila probably, let's show her. Come on!

Fucking Wallace, Ray Allen, and motherfucking RAJON RONDO sunk last-minute miracle-threes and we lost. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkk. GG Lakers etc, we were the underdogs in 2 or 3 of our series so it's hard to be too upset.

Ron artest just literally thanked his psychiatrist. I've never seen a champion player do that before. God, I love artest.
Love guys who can admit they're insane unlike guys like Garnett who is just really nuts and will never admit it.
Ron artest just literally thanked his psychiatrist. I've never seen a champion player do that before. God, I love artest.
best post game comment evah

sigh gg guys. I thought the officiating was ****ing horrendous and Joey Crawford deserves the final MVP award, but we threw the game away with terrible offense in the last 15 minutes so w/e. Good series.

sigh gg guys. I thought the officiating was ****ing horrendous and Joey Crawford deserves the final MVP award, but we threw the game away with terrible offense in the last 15 minutes so w/e. Good series.
you're an idiot, the officiating was near-perfect for the game. I thought the Celts got more calls. If Ray could have knocked down two shots in the first half, this game plays out so much different.The Artest three is the defining moment...I didn't think there was a chance in hell that was a good shot, but he buried it.Argh

good lord, Artest winning game 7?!

Excluding his family, his thank you speech was off the charts. He started by thanking his hood for Crips sakes.
This was the best officiated game of the series. The refs let them play for more all four quarters unlike all the other games. Well, they did start calling it tight for a couple minutes after the double technical but I think they got the signal to keep the game flowing from Stern. Oh, and with 3:30 left in the 4th the Lakers got most of the calls..........um never mind.