****2010 Nba Playoffs Official Thread****

I'll be rooting hard for the Suns but I think not having Lopez and his size is going to hurt them against the Lakers and all the length that they have. Amare is a pretty bad defensive player and I think the Lakers should just pound the ball inside as that's where they have a huge edge.
It's not a great matchup for Phoenix but if they shoot 3s well it might equalize. I think Dallas was the one team that matched up well with LA but Phoenix is playing so well I am entertaining the thought that they push LA to 7 games.
  • Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Celtics have the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th best players on the court, right? I mean in general, Rondo was obviously the best player yesterday.Nash is awesome.
Ya, but they have to play better. And Rondo has been the best player in 3 of the 4 games. If he doesn't stupidly pick up his 4th foul in the 3Q of Game 1, when he thought it was his 3rd, they take Game 1 also. This should be a great 2 or 3 games coming up, can't wait.Love, love, love that guy.
lakers in 5. As long as the bench plays a little bit better this series they will be over quickly. T hey have too much size and too much kb24
I was trying to figure out how to bet on this series. What's a good line for Utah winning 2 or more games?

God bless Joey Crawfords crew. Celtics are playing great d overall, but having the refs on their side is a refreshing change from the game 3 atrocity.

God bless Joey Crawfords crew. Celtics are playing great d overall, but having the refs on their side is a refreshing change from the game 3 atrocity.
I officially retract this statement, per the last half of the 2nd quarter.
20 point lead for the road team in the 4th, Lebron's a complete no show in the biggest game of the year... interesting.
but...but...but...his elbow...hurts...
20 point lead for the road team in the 4th, Lebron's a complete no show in the biggest game of the year... interesting.
that was maybe the most baffling performance I've ever seen - he looked like he was drugged and was standing around hoping for someone else to do something - i just can't believe he was right i've never seen him play a game like that - although there was a little of it in game 2it does show how much of cleveland's success is dependent on him - 100%

I'm going to start calling Lebron, The Easter Bunny. For all the eggs he's been laying. Ohhhhhhhhh.I'm going to wait til Thursday to say what I've been wanting to say for a couple years. I don't need him dropping 45 in 6 & 7, and me having to retract statements.

The NBA Playoffs: Where we're still waiting for some good games to happen.
Yeah, this run of blowouts is weird. The first round was great.....the 2nd round is a complete cluster**** so far.If Cleveland loses this series, I put the odds on Lebron leaving Cleveland at even money. That game 5 performance was an Atlanta Hawks level disgrace.
I really don't know what to expect tonight. I hope it's a good game though; I'm sick of all these blowouts.
Whatever seems least likely is what seems to happen; therefore, I like Cleveland by 3 with Lebron coming up huge late and Rondo missing a key free throw.
Whatever seems least likely is what seems to happen; therefore, I like Cleveland by 3 with Lebron coming up huge late and Rondo missing a key free throw.
Well now that isn't the least likely scenario 'cause you just talked about it.Have you ordered your We Want Wade Fan Kit yet?
Well now that isn't the least likely scenario 'cause you just talked about it.Have you ordered your We Want Wade Fan Kit yet?
No but I am joining the Facebook group whatever it is. finally, something on Facebook I care about.
Portland/LA 2000, game 7?
I'd put 2002 Kings Lakers Game 7 above that. Maybe even 2004 Pistons Lakers Game 5, which was the last nail in the Shaq Kobe era coffin. If they win that game and get back home for 6 & 7, they may have found a way to stay together. Though, it's hard for me to properly evaluate the magnitude of Laker games, they're all huge to me.The possile ramifications of the result of this game are incredible. I think Lebron's performance in Game 5 are being blown out of proportion by the media, but not Lebron possibly leaving depending on the results of this game/series.
I think Lebron's performance in Game 5 are being blown out of proportion by the media, but not Lebron possibly leaving depending on the results of this game/series.
Agree 100%.That Lakers v. Kings game was only truly memorable because of the officiating in the series as a whole.
Agree 100%.That Lakers v. Kings game was only truly memorable because of the officiating in the series as a whole.
Whoa. That series was as competitive a series on the highest level the league has had since the Bulls Pacers in 98, and 90's Bulls Knicks. There were also 3 legitimate classic games in that series, don't let one cluster**** ruin how great that thing was.
Whoa. That series was as competitive a series on the highest level the league has had since the Bulls Pacers in 98, and 90's Bulls Knicks. There were also 3 legitimate classic games in that series, don't let one cluster**** ruin how great that thing was.
All I can remember is the bad officiating and every King not named Bibby gagging in Game 7. I guess it just does not stick out for me as much as that Portland/LA series for whatever reason. Obviously it was a great series.

There is only on a very rare occasion when I can pull myself to root for the Celtics. And this series, especially tonight, is definitely one of those rare occasions. I am probably only 1 of 10 people in the world who can't stand Lebron.