Adz124: Putting Daniel Negreanu On Notice

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a link to the blog, interesting read LOLhttp://www.pokerlistings.com/blog/adz124-o...poker-challengenever have thought much of this ADZ124(Matt M)but even less now.
Wow, seriously DN, stake me 100k, I'll cage fight the SOB!Seems like whatever you said to him struck a raw nerve, hes definately very bitter. Such hatred!
I wonder what type of car Adz drives.
Well he has sold me on being a real player.He went and bought a brand new DB9 and was able to get the DMV to issue him plates in an hour.That's hard to do.Plus after never buying a car before, he knew which office had the salesman and was able to dismiss the secretary and barge right in because he's a player...I couldn't watch more than one of those, but I imagine it would be equally impressive of how much he doesn't get it..."Oh, here's my pilot for a TV show where my buddies call a girl a c word...this proves how marketable I am"
obv ....OL-Donkey-Cart.jpg
at least someone got him pegged right, good one Alan
Well he has sold me on being a real player.He went and bought a brand new DB9 and was able to get the DMV to issue him plates in an hour.That's hard to do.Plus after never buying a car before, he knew which office had the salesman and was able to dismiss the secretary and barge right in because he's a player...I couldn't watch more than one of those, but I imagine it would be equally impressive of how much he doesn't get it..."Oh, here's my pilot for a TV show where my buddies call a girl a c word...this proves how marketable I am"
I just watched the first one and have to say, his buddies were spot on in calling that girl a c**t and the guys are total douches