Hero Call Or A Good Read?

all this thread needed was RDog being here to insult scooby, play him heads up, and losethen it would be perfectionof course if Loosh was like that, he might also take his ball and go home build a new playground and this forum would lose its most entertaining poster by far..... thank you Loosh, even if you are only a hundredthousandiare, you still entertain me
fyp
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

potato -- potattoI wish nothing but the best for all of the members of 4BB. Sincerely. But we will just have to agree to disagree as to how that particular thread played out.
Why is THAT thread even being brought up?
http://irregardlessly.com/Looks like I missed some good drama! Max is right though.
If it counts, I'd like a second ruling.This isn't a rose type word.I love this word, and have adopted it as an actual word, irregardless to the fact that webster's doesn't accept it :)Being I know it's not a real word, can I at least claim some sort of exemption.oh, back from work and straight into the workout room, with beer(s). This 80 degree april stuff sure has me embracing my collegiate drinking roots!!!
The exceptions are so few and far between that someone at a really basic level of thinking, with a lot of flawed ideas should just not even worry about it at this point.
LOL
LOL
Yes you should open limp with it and call a raise. Then just lead into him for "info" to see if he has QQ+, or a worse hand like TT or AK. This will jsut completely negate that you have a hand and could instead be holding a napkin and an uno card because he is going to raise you with all hands that beat you (which you are going to fold to) and fold all hands that you beat (so you can just bet here with anything) This is the thought process of someone who doesn't understand how the game is REALLY supposed to be played. You just think "Well I have a good hand but since I just limp/called a raise his range is so wide now rather than if he 3 bet me that I'm going to have to "find out" where I am at" There's no mathematical equation behind that to show your best equity in each line you can take, it's just a bunch of horrible logic. You have two choices. You can A) get into that Hellmuth bubble and protect your ego and defend your play or B) admit you are wrong, be objective, and GROWGetting ridiculously defensive is only going to hinder your progress as a poker player. I'm done adding to this thread and I highly doubt youll ever get as good advice for free, so good job messing that up.

^^^ That's about as good a post as it gets...With info like that, I just might win a tourney with hands no better than a napkin and an Uno card (that's quite funny, indeed)Hello

Yes you should open limp with it and call a raise. Then just lead into him for "info" to see if he has QQ+, or a worse hand like TT or AK. This will jsut completely negate that you have a hand and could instead be holding a napkin and an uno card because he is going to raise you with all hands that beat you (which you are going to fold to) and fold all hands that you beat (so you can just bet here with anything) This is the thought process of someone who doesn't understand how the game is REALLY supposed to be played. You just think "Well I have a good hand but since I just limp/called a raise his range is so wide now rather than if he 3 bet me that I'm going to have to "find out" where I am at" There's no mathematical equation behind that to show your best equity in each line you can take, it's just a bunch of horrible logic. You have two choices. You can A) get into that Hellmuth bubble and protect your ego and defend your play or B) admit you are wrong, be objective, and GROWGetting ridiculously defensive is only going to hinder your progress as a poker player. I'm done adding to this thread and I highly doubt youll ever get as good advice for free, so good job messing that up.
Dude, he can't make it any clearer. I mean between option A and option B), you are horrible at life you don't auto-pick B). Christ, look how ****ing cool it is. Just look at A, a couple of straight lines coupled together. You'd probably take the first showcase showdown too, right?Go hawks!!!!!!! Go beer!!!!!!!
Excellent point, well made
You want a point?Here's a point.Quit getting so defensive and grow tougher skin and realize what EVERYONE else is saying. Loosh is giving GOOD advice. He does not have to sugar-coat it for you though, so quit acting like it is your right to be spoken to like a little child who's feelings get hurt easy. Yes, you said you would never do that to someone, but just because YOU wouldn't doesn't mean others HAVE to do it in return to you.People offer free advice and all you can focus on is their "tone"????That is weak shit, man...

Oh yah....Well the Jerk Store called...and they're running out of YOU!

Whats up with YOU??
I'm sick of people who call themselves men, act like the opposite of men, which is what women do.Quit your whining about how cold you are. Nobody cares. God didn't give you a mouth for talking, he gave it to you for pleasing Genesis 4:1
Are you gonna come back and grind nl soon or what?
I hate to sound like a woman, but money is tight for me right now.I still have plans to deposit around the beginning of May though.Congrats on the Heartland thingy by the way.
Skip card ftw! :club:
can we please change B ) to not be the stupid sunglasses emoticon
Please join me in petitioning for this request in the Suggestions Forum:
Suggestion: Change the text for the B) emoticon. This emoticon is invoked by accident close to 100% of the time when people are making lists, like A), B), C). You could change the code for it to
:B):

or something similar.

Please join me in petitioning for this request in the Suggestions Forum:
a) We *could* do that. Orb) You could just disable emoticons when posting in a post which uses a list.