Hero Call Or A Good Read?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya clearly not a millionire. Def a thousandiare thocan post pics if needed
Your money doesnt mean anything to me. No need to prove anything.Im sorry I questioned you. As you can see I was already on the defensive before you arrived. Thank you for the advice, for what its worth I have gone back through the thread and cut/pasted anything that may be of help.
So is the debate settled?
I have no idea, I know I have a headache and should probably have stopped playing about 2 hours ago, lol

I post shit all the time where really really really good MTT players also post and I'm constantly told my thought processes are off. Honestly, it's pretty effin sweet.Now I have to figure out how to process the info and utilize it properly when playing.

I think I'm gonna make some popcorn. That goes well with beer. Perhaps then I will continue with my backup to online poker, yahoo cribbage, and beat the shit out of some 80 year olds in their own game.
I was eating these while reading the thread:bites.jpgNo beer though :club:

I gotta say I think you guys were too hard on this guy. His poker thinking was obviously very naive, but it didn't really seem to me he was being a jerk about it or anything. Until things devolved, at least.

Plus you need to stop with this "the millionaire" bullshit.For one you don't talk about people on the forum boards based on winnings, but by ability. Those stats were simply provided to get you to ****ing realize that you are getting advice from a good one.Besides that is winnings. I'm pretty sure you need to factor in losses to reach a net value.....and then there's johnny IRS.Irregardlessly, you need to realize sir Scoobathon, is that by trying to act high and mighty, or "above the cut", you are posting a ton, and actually coming off as quite crass yourself at times. IRL (in real life), and especially in the forum world, the more you try and justify yourself, without fail, the more you will actually end up being and come off as being a douche.I think I'm gonna make some popcorn. That goes well with beer. Perhaps then I will continue with my backup to online poker, yahoo cribbage, and beat the shit out of some 80 year olds in their own game.You sure is a spartacus looking mutha****a loosh.
http://irregardlessly.com/Looks like I missed some good drama! Max is right though.
I gotta say I think you guys were too hard on this guy. His poker thinking was obviously very naive, but it didn't really seem to me he was being a jerk about it or anything. Until things devolved, at least.
I tried to be the voice of reason. It didn't work.

I drive from athens to baltimore and miss this awesome threadAwesome logic itt from oplooshle just has a big ego...ha ha ha...such a big ego

I post shit all the time where really really really good MTT players also post and I'm constantly told my thought processes are off. Honestly, it's pretty effin sweet.Now I have to figure out how to process the info and utilize it properly when playing.
meh...they are overrated imo :club:
Don't open limp.
I already know I'm going to get flamed for this, but even that bit of advice is situational. I agree that as a general rule it is bad to open limp, but of course there are exceptions to this.
I already know I'm going to get flamed for this, but even that bit of advice is situational. I agree that as a general rule it is bad to open limp, but of course there are exceptions to this.
I agreedn.jpg

all this thread needed was RDog being here to insult scooby, play him heads up, and losethen it would be perfectionof course if Loosh was like that, he might also take his ball and go home and this forum would lose its most entertaining poster by far..... thank you Loosh, even if you are only a hundredthousandiare, you still entertain me

*Note to self*: When I have questions about hands, try to infer that Looshle is a bully so that he gives me tons of good advice...for free.*2nd note to self*: Apply said advice*3rd note to self*: reread 2nd note to self

This is the elementary thinknig behind your play.Preflop - Ooh a pair. Lets try to flop a set.Flop - OH BABY TIME TO SANDBAG DONT WANNA LOSE MY CUSTOMER HERE WITH A RAISETurn - BINGO BANGO BONGO, hope he has a flush. I'm gonna raise here but I'm gonna do it really small so that he doesn't fold anything. STILL DONT WANNA LOSE MY MAN. Maybe he will randomly think i have 99 and go all in my play doesn't look strong at all!
This was great. Any thread where loosh gets pissed is always great.
The exceptions are so few and far between that someone at a really basic level of thinking, with a lot of flawed ideas should just not even worry about it at this point.
all this thread needed was RDog being here to insult scooby, play him heads up, and losethen it would be perfectionof course if Loosh was like that, he might also take his ball and go home and this forum would lose its most entertaining poster by far..... thank you Loosh, even if you are only a hundredthousandiare, you still entertain me
loooooool sick post
Wow, the millionaire is throwing money in the face of the poor guy.Just because you have won money at poker does not mean that your way of playing every hand is perfect. Of course now I know that you are so successful then your opinion gains a lot of weight, but initially you could be some 12 year old boy that only plays facebook poker for all I know.Either way to be insulted by you with sarcasm and such leaves a nasty taste.
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!!???Facebook has Poker?So far that is all I have learned from this thread.