Hero Call Or A Good Read?

Also, please stop thinking that you can represent a flush on the turn and still get action. If anyone believes you have a flush, they are folding. They are not going to call and hope a fourth flush card comes in so they can rep it.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol I'm FAIRLY certain that looshle (and most other posters itt) are capable of thinking on way higher levels than you based on your posts.The other problem being that you're playing against people w/o a clue, and thus you aren't really on a high level of thinking!
Based on a dozen posts in one thread where on the whole Ive had my back against the wall being attacked by keyboard ninjas?I dont know any of you, just like you dont know me, I am pretty sure there are some decent poker minds here, far more advanced than myself. Hence the reason I posted my hands to be analysed on here.But I wouldnt make any assumptions about an individual, that would just be silly.
Also, please stop thinking that you can represent a flush on the turn and still get action. If anyone believes you have a flush, they are folding. They are not going to call and hope a fourth flush card comes in so they can rep it.
If I hold T-9 hearts, I cant get action from a hand like A(h)-Q(s)?Also do you think that the player is not capable of calling with nothing, hoping to rep a potential flush?...Are you completely ruling that out? This guy is very aggressive.

This is the elementary thinknig behind your play.Preflop - Ooh a pair. Lets try to flop a set.Flop - OH BABY TIME TO SANDBAG DONT WANNA LOSE MY CUSTOMER HERE WITH A RAISETurn - BINGO BANGO BONGO, hope he has a flush. I'm gonna raise here but I'm gonna do it really small so that he doesn't fold anything. STILL DONT WANNA LOSE MY MAN. Maybe he will randomly think i have 99 and go all in my play doesn't look strong at all!

Bah, was just about to say this.Basically... just listen to Loosh and stop posting what you think is right... it's not.

Also do you think that the player is not capable of calling with nothing, hoping to rep a potential flush?...Are you completely ruling that out? This guy is very aggressive.YA you're right, you see that alot in live donkament freerolls. The raise pre, bet 622 flop. bet/call the turn when the flush gets there in hopes that you have a small flush and that a bigger card comes and that you have enough chips and are good enough to get away from itALLTHETIME

This is the elementary thinknig behind your play.Preflop - Ooh a pair. Lets try to flop a set.Flop - OH BABY TIME TO SANDBAG DONT WANNA LOSE MY CUSTOMER HERE WITH A RAISETurn - BINGO BANGO BONGO, hope he has a flush. I'm gonna raise here but I'm gonna do it really small so that he doesn't fold anything. STILL DONT WANNA LOSE MY MAN. Maybe he will randomly think i have 99 and go all in my play doesn't look strong at all!
Seems I walked into a forum of snobs who think they play perfect poker in every single hand they play.I guess I'll take what I gained and leave, thank you.Just FYI, say whatever you like about my play, but that was NOT my thought process on the turn there. It is here in this thread about 4 times now if you even care to read and try to understand it(I doubt it).Have a nice day chaps.
Also do you think that the player is not capable of calling with nothing, hoping to rep a potential flush?...Are you completely ruling that out? This guy is very aggressive.YA you're right, you see that alot in live donkament freerolls. The raise pre, bet 622 flop. bet/call the turn when the flush gets there in hopes that you have a small flush and that a bigger card comes and that you have enough chips and are good enough to get away from itALLTHETIME
Sorry, not sure if you are agreeing or if you are being sarcastic.
Just FYI, say whatever you like about my play, but that was NOT my thought process on the turn there. It is here in this thread about 4 times now if you even care to read and try to understand it(I doubt it).
Ya you just tried to represent some hands that you never play that way ever. I get it.on your bike, hud
cya brah
Brah?...Thats what the 12 year old ethnic kids say around here...If this is the case with you I can feel a lot better about what just happened here, as I did get the feeling you just wanted an arguement from the out-set if Im honest.
Ya you just tried to represent some hands that you never play that way ever. I get it.on your bike, hud
hud?Still trying to just wind me up rather than speak like an adult?grow up!
Brah?...Thats what the 12 year old ethnic kids say around here...If this is the case with you I can feel a lot better about what just happened here, as I did get the feeling you just wanted an arguement from the out-set if Im honest.
1.2 mirrrrrion brah
Sorry, not sure if you are agreeing or if you are being sarcastic.
He's being sarcastic. A word of advice...if you ask for feedback on hands, you absolutely must have thick skin. Most successful players aren't going to sugar coat things. Rather than continuing to offer your "thought process" and defend your play, listen to what the better players are saying. They're not attacking you personally. They're attacking your play which is what you asked for. Try to understand what they're saying and ask pertinent questions if you don't understand. When you respond by regurgitating the same crap over and over, they are going to tire of it and you quickly.
You'll feel better until you realize you're terrible at poker and will likely never improve at the current rate.brah
Strong chin IMO, brah.
He's being sarcastic. A word of advice...if you ask for feedback on hands, you absolutely must have thick skin. Most successful players aren't going to sugar coat things. Rather than continuing to offer your "thought process" and defend your play, listen to what the better players are saying. They're not attacking you personally. They're attacking your play which is what you asked for. Try to understand what they're saying and ask pertinent questions if you don't understand. When you respond by regurgitating the same crap over and over, they are going to tire of it and you quickly, brah.
1.2 mirrrrrion brah
Yet you are such an *******?Did the money change you? Or were you always that way?If I had $1.2mil, I wouldnt have the time or interest to troll on recreational players I will never know or meet!I would still be an all round nice guy also by the way.