****official Miami Dolphins Thread*****

Was there ever a point when you actually thought he could be as good as RG3 or Luck?

What do you think their best move is come next year's draft if they end up with the number 1 pick? Do they draft Barkley or stick with Tannehill and try to build around him? I think Barkley is better, but they need so much more now. I remember not so long ago when the Dolphins didn't have much of an offense, but they had a defense that could at least keep them competitive. Now they have nothing.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

More than the bullying specifically, I think the NFL has a problem on it's hands with the way veteran players extort money from rookies. In any other workplace on earth, this would be considered an or

They're missing a great big chunk of their offensive line. You might've heard about that.

lol Gase getting hired by the Jets is just as good

Depends on if they can create a market for Barkley. If they can get AZ or someone else to offer a huge trade package, then take it. You can't give up on the #8 pick in the draft after one year.

Moot point though, Dolphins schedule is soft, they won't be picking #1 unless something crazy happens.

No, there was never a point where I thought Tannehill was a good pick or had the potential to be great. It was a tremendous reach; the guy was ****ing playing WR three years ago.

Wow, just wow. Another start of another year. Answer me this. Am I crazy or does every other teams offense look wide open and efficient when playing us? Open tight ends, slot receivers running crossing routes freely. It just seems that we never have that. Welker is a beast with Patriots and Bess would be the same for them. Why can't that happen for the Fins? Is the line so bad that they are getting pushed back? Is the QB one of the worst 5 in the game? Just confuses me. Is it our scheme? The Jets seemed wide open this weekend.

Where did Bess go? Caught a ball to start game and then again at the end. Fasano, ugh. Daniel Thomas, that guy would be good if he'd ever hang on to the ball. Funny stat I heard. Russell Wilson had 2 balls batted down last year. Tannehill had 19. Uh oh. Passing lanes anyone. I'm not totally knee jerking yet, but as a Fins fan, do we have anything else to hang our hat on? Any successes?

It's because Ireland completely ignores the safety position for reasons unknown. Reshad Jones would struggle to make the 53 man roster for most teams, for us he starts.

Do you think Bell was a big loss?

I wish we would throw the damn ball down the field once in a while. I have to believe that since I started being a Dolphin superfan (Fielder era) I'd guess that the Dolphins are in the bottom 5 of plays over 50 yards. Have to be.

Why is there football on Thursday this week? So ridiculous. Just stop already, NFL. Sunday games, one on Monday. It's enough. I only watch one game a week from start to finish. Although, I do enjoy a bar on Sunday with lots of good tvs

Why is there football on Thursday this week? So ridiculous. Just stop already, NFL. Sunday games, one on Monday. It's enough. I only watch one game a week from start to finish. Although, I do enjoy a bar on Sunday with lots of good tvs

There's a Thursday game every week this year. I don't like it either. Especially since I don't have the NFL Network. Sunday Night Football has become my go-to game of the week. Too much other stuff going on during MNF and you never know what you're going to be doing Sunday during the day. Sunday night is usually free and clear.

Well, you have other responsibilities. Familial. I have no such issue. I love that my crappy Fins games are all on at 1pm Sunday, so if Ai decide to hit the bar and drink, I have recovery time. I wish I pulled for a college team so I could do it on Saturday too.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/09/09/2992319_p2/miami-dolphins-fail-to-inspire.html

Danny really does speak for me.

Interesting about the fact that no center has ever been drafted higher than we did ours.

It's so true, all the good teams seem to find lineman in the mid rounds and off the scrap heap, we draft them high.

LeBatard is a lot of months late on the "how did we use two firsts, a second, and a third on the o-line and they still stink" bandwagon. Ireland thinks it is 1985 apparently.

You apparently don't listen to his show regularly. He's been preaching that for a couple of years, at least.

I listen rarely these days. I listened a lot during the first Big 3 Heat season.

Brandon Marshall had more yards, catches and tds than the dolphins receivers and tight ends combined.

Sweeeet.

Can't wait to see what that 3rd round pick becomes. I see a guard.

"The Miami Dolphins are going into a grenade fight with a shaken up Pepsi can."

That's what I would've called in with if I was listening to the radio show when they were doing that game. And if I was the type of guy who would call into a sports radio show.

I did like the one about going into an Iron Chef competition with Top Ramen.

Wow, what a bunch of losers. Only the Dolphins.

Dan Carpenter has to go. Used to be good, but can't trust him anymore.

How many kicks did he miss last year?