****official Miami Dolphins Thread*****

Henne and Marshall proved a ton but the Wildcat needs to be removed from the playbook already. What a disaster.Also, the reports of Jason Allen's ascendance were greatly exaggerated.....

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

More than the bullying specifically, I think the NFL has a problem on it's hands with the way veteran players extort money from rookies. In any other workplace on earth, this would be considered an or

They're missing a great big chunk of their offensive line. You might've heard about that.

lol Gase getting hired by the Jets is just as good

Brutal upcoming schedule (not that Vikings, Jets was a cake walk):New EnglandGreen BayPittsburghCincinnatiBaltimoreTennesseeChicago
Yeah, pretty much. If they can get to 5-5, I like their playoff chances. But I don't love their chances of getting to 5-5. How the **** does the AFC East get screwed schedule wise every year?

Hope the special teams coach gets mauled by a bear. That is all I have to say about that game.edit: He got fired, but not bear mauling. That's a push.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope that settles the Henne debate for a week at least. He made one bad throw the whole day, pretty good in Lambeau.They still don't close teams out which sucks....but they might have if they hadn't received another ref screw job on 4th and 1. **** you Ed Hochuli and your inability to see things in slow motion.I'm glad our FG kicker is money that's for sure.

I hope that settles the Henne debate for a week at least. He made one bad throw the whole day, pretty good in Lambeau.They still don't close teams out which sucks....but they might have if they hadn't received another ref screw job on 4th and 1. **** you Ed Hochuli and your inability to see things in slow motion.I'm glad our FG kicker is money that's for sure.
I assume you're talking about the Brown run. Definite 1st down, not sure what the ref saw.
  • 2 weeks later...
Randy Moss's agent said the Dolphins (and Seahawks) had already called him to express interest. Thoughts?
I love it. They need a deep threat to complement Bess (loves underneath routes) and Marshall (loves the intermediate area of the field). If he doesn't work out, oh well. They need something to help them score more TDs and kick less FGs.....and they barely ever throw deep. Makes sense to me....teams won't be able to double cover him and Marshall so when he gets one on one coverage give him a few shots deep. Might just get you a big PI call....and it will stretch the D for Ricky and Ronnie. Bottom line, they are not a Super Bowl team right now but they are not THAT far away from contention either. Might as well roll the dice.As you can tell, I love the idea, love it. I'm sure it won't happen though Miami used up it's free agent run-good on the Heat.
As you can tell, I love the idea, love it. I'm sure it won't happen though Miami used up it's free agent run-good on the Heat.
Tennessee got him. Which means Miami passed on him.Of course, so did teams like Seattle, Philadelphia, Houston, Chicago, St. Louis, Washington, Oakland, and San Diego.
Tennessee got him. Which means Miami passed on him.Of course, so did teams like Seattle, Philadelphia, Houston, Chicago, St. Louis, Washington, Oakland, and San Diego.
I realize this---and I'm disappointed but not surprised.

And Sparano just benched Henne for Pennington (who we already know FOR CERTAIN can't get it done when it matters). I am officially on the fire Sporano bangwagon. dumbest move ever. Henne has been mediocre but his losses are against the best four teams in the NFL probably. So dumb. for real.

I guess if you're not going to throw the ball downfield, you can play the QB who can't throw it farther than 20 yards anyway. But, yeah, dumb move. I guess you can definitely add "QB Situation" to the list of things Parcells did not solve in his brief time there.
His whole tenure is a collosal disappointment. Yeah, all we accomplished with this move was giving Henning an excuse why he must call plays like a coach stuck in 1959. I lost count of how many times Henne lined up under center on 3rd and long at 15. This is 2010 use the shotgun so your QB can see the field. No one is buying the play action fake on 3rd and long morons.Benching Henne basically ends his future in Miami. The yo-yo thing never works.
MIAMI HAS THE DOLPHINSIT HURTS TO WATCH THEM PLAY....THEY RUN THE BALL FROM GOAL TO... ONETHEN FUMBLE IT AWAY.
we didn't reach the one let's not be silly.The highlight(s) of the night was all the clips they showed from the 85 MNF game. Sad times.
7 rushes for the whole game? W.T.F?
the Bears had 8-9 in the box the whole game daring Miami to throw. It was a good plan. It's not like any of those 7 rushes were effective. Sure, they should have run it more....but they barely had the ball anyway.Their offensive coordinator is about as popular as syphilis down here (and with good reason) but I can't kill him for that statistic.
Well that should put an end to the irrational love for Thigpen down here (can't wait to hear Stugotz tomorrow).
Hoping the same for KC.... some fans still think he should be the starter for the Chiefs.