Do You Think I Played This Hand Badly?

Full Tilt Poker Game #20062578972: $10 + $1 Sit & Go (153908453), Table 5 - 15/30 - No Limit Hold'em - 23:28:15 ET - 2010/04/13Seat 1: davidconrad (1,470)Seat 2: BR Salley (1,515)Seat 3: MuffDaddyDSP (1,455)Seat 4: ARABB4LYFE (1,635)Seat 5: Xinnro (1,500)Seat 6: DuiceW1 (1,500)Seat 7: GAMITCHELL (1,455)Seat 8: The Opposite (1,470)Seat 9: feltsnfairways (1,500)ARABB4LYFE posts the small blind of 15Xinnro posts the big blind of 30The button is in seat #3*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Xinnro [5d 5c]DuiceW1 has 15 seconds left to actDuiceW1 raises to 150GAMITCHELL calls 150The Opposite foldsfeltsnfairways foldsdavidconrad foldsBR Salley foldsMuffDaddyDSP foldsARABB4LYFE foldsXinnro calls 120*** FLOP *** [5s Ks Kc]Xinnro checksDuiceW1 bets 200GAMITCHELL foldsXinnro foldsUncalled bet of 200 returned to DuiceW1DuiceW1 mucksDuiceW1 wins the pot (465)*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 465 | Rake 0Board: [5s Ks Kc]Seat 1: davidconrad didn't bet (folded)Seat 2: BR Salley didn't bet (folded)Seat 3: MuffDaddyDSP (button) didn't bet (folded)Seat 4: ARABB4LYFE (small blind) folded before the FlopSeat 5: Xinnro (big blind) folded on the FlopSeat 6: DuiceW1 collected (465), muckedSeat 7: GAMITCHELL folded on the FlopSeat 8: The Opposite didn't bet (folded)Seat 9: feltsnfairways didn't bet (folded)

That was my logic behind it.With that bet pre-flop and the C bet on that board... he either had to have KK or K 5
Is this a joke? Is this whole thread some sort of sick level?
That was my logic behind it.With that bet pre-flop and the C bet on that board... he either had to have KK or K 5
Actually, he had this;858220.jpg
Is this a joke? Is this whole thread some sort of sick level?
What do you think we can beat on that flop?He either has the nuts or complete air. Calling here is horrible. Plus we are at the beginning of a tournament, I'm not going to call off all of my chipswith just 5's full of kings when he has a bunch of outs.He can run a straight flush, if he has AK, he could hit an A or K.. Or the board could pair.Either way, I'm screwed.
What do you think we can beat on that flop?He either has the nuts or complete air. Calling here is horrible. Plus we are at the beginning of a tournament, I'm not going to call off all of my chipswith just 5's full of kings when he has a bunch of outs.He can run a straight flush, if he has AK, he could hit an A or K.. Or the board could pair.Either way, I'm screwed.
It looks like you had your mind made up either way that you were beat, Next time don't ask for opinions and then tell us we're wrong.My 2 cents:I jam and if he has KK or K5 then I guess I am out my 11$.One could argue its early enough to fold and live to fight another hand.
First off, I'm not calling 150 with 5's with a stack of 1500. So fold preflop. That is your first mistake.He could have any combo of Kx (you are pretty far ahead of anything except K5) Pretty sure the dude is not randomly open raising with K5.He could have a flush draw- which you crushHe could have just about any pocket pair (crushing him unless he has KK which is VERY unlikely) Lots of people bet a pocket pair on a paired board such as this.He could have complete air (you are crushing him) People will make this thing called a continuation bet even if they missed the flop entirely.^^^^^^I think its safe to say we are beating a lot of possible holdings. Obviously calling the flop bet is terrible. We raise and get it all in if given the chance. If he has K5, KK or hits his kicker for a higher boat..oh well move on, but like I said earlier....fold preflop and then you wouldn't put yourself in these spots
First off, I'm not calling 150 with 5's with a stack of 1500. So fold preflop. That is your first mistake.He could have any combo of Kx (you are pretty far ahead of anything except K5) Pretty sure the dude is not randomly open raising with K5.He could have a flush draw- which you crushHe could have just about any pocket pair (crushing him unless he has KK which is VERY unlikely) Lots of people bet a pocket pair on a paired board such as this.He could have complete air (you are crushing him) People will make this thing called a continuation bet even if they missed the flop entirely.^^^^^^I think its safe to say we are beating a lot of possible holdings. Obviously calling the flop bet is terrible. We raise and get it all in if given the chance. If he has K5, KK or hits his kicker for a higher boat..oh well move on, but like I said earlier....fold preflop and then you wouldn't put yourself in these spots
You don't know what you are talking about. Any pro folds here.
god what the ****
I'm not even sure what's going on anymore. Apparently I didn't get the we fold boats in $11 sng's to an open raiser's c-bet on a paired board because we definitely pegged him for quads MEMO.....

Please convert your fake hands. feral_cow_icon.gifbeware the feral cow packs. they hunger.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em t15/t30 - 9 playersHJ: t1,470 CO: t1,515 Button: t1,455 SB: t1,635 BB: t1,500 (Hero)UTG: t1,500 UTG+1: t1,455 MP: t1,470 MP2: t1,500 Preflop: (t45) Hero is BB with 5d.gif5c.gif (9 players)UTG raises to t150, UTG+1 calls t150, 6 folds, Hero calls t120Flop: (t465) 5s.gifKs.gifKc.gif (3 players)Hero checks, UTG bets t200, UTG+1 folds, Hero foldsUTG won t465

This is dumber than even what I normally would expect from you JS. So, no way this is a serious question. Did you time out or misclick fold or something?

This is dumber than even what I normally would expect from you JS. So, no way this is a serious question. Did you time out or misclick fold or something?
I KNEW this had to be a joke

To put it in perspective, I've actually had the worse day of poker in my entire life. Never ran so bad. So I was already tilted to hell. Putting aside the marginal call pre-flop...I was pretty estatic when I flopped the full house. I checked assuming that he would bet and I'd be able to raise. I had another tournament right above it which I was dealt 2 7. I went to click fold on that tournament and the other tournament popped up in which I folded the full house. Been trying my best to not bitch about bad beats, so this is my way of venting.

To put it in perspective, I've actually had the worse day of poker in my entire life. Never ran so bad. So I was already tilted to hell. Putting aside the marginal call pre-flop...I was pretty estatic when I flopped the full house. I checked assuming that he would bet and I'd be able to raise. I had another tournament right above it which I was dealt 2 7. I went to click fold on that tournament and the other tournament popped up in which I folded the full house. Been trying my best to not bitch about bad beats, so this is my way of venting.
I just re-gained all my respect for you that I had lost earlier in this thread :club: hang in there man, poker sucks for everyone from time to time.