Do You Think I Played This Hand Badly?

without readuing any of the hand. Im going to say **** you, dont play so stupid, and play with good judgement. YOU ****ING DONK
as we can see, King Tanner favors more of a tough love approach.
This is dumber than even what I normally would expect from you JS. So, no way this is a serious question. Did you time out or misclick fold or something?
See if the turn is a 5 , then he still loses to quad Kings. Good work getting away from this Reverse implied odds nightmare. I find it sad that half the people in this thread think that it isn't beyond JS to fold here.
That was my logic behind it.With that bet pre-flop and the C bet on that board... he either had to have KK or K 5
It looks like you had your mind made up either way that you were beat, Next time don't ask for opinions and then tell us we're wrong.My 2 cents:I jam and if he has KK or K5 then I guess I am out my 11$.One could argue its early enough to fold and live to fight another hand.
You don't know what you are talking about. Any pro folds here.
<subliminal message cat says...>
To put it in perspective, I've actually had the worse day of poker in my entire life. Never ran so bad. So I was already tilted to hell. Putting aside the marginal call pre-flop...I was pretty estatic when I flopped the full house. I checked assuming that he would bet and I'd be able to raise. I had another tournament right above it which I was dealt 2 7. I went to click fold on that tournament and the other tournament popped up in which I folded the full house. Been trying my best to not bitch about bad beats, so this is my way of venting.
Yet you had time to get a screen capture?
without readuing any of the hand. Im going to say **** you, dont play so stupid, and play with good judgement. YOU ****ING DONK
whoa where did that come from?
Please convert your fake hands.
THIS is my kind of subtle humor. I actually lolled.p.s. how the hell did anyone take this seriously? C'mon guys, if you get leveled by this, you deserve to be leveled. This is so level 1 leveler thinking.