Wanted to send a special thank you many of the fcp members. I have been playing poker since Jan. And this past weekend marks another success in my progression.I started out with just under $100 (damn cdn --> usd conversion) grew my roll to about 250 playing the .01/.02 tables, then moved up to the .02/.05 tables till I hit 350 at which time I noticed the buy in for the .05/.10 was the same as .02/.05. So this weekend I decided to make the move up to .05/.10 tables and it was a great success I broke the $400 mark in my bank roll. Next steps are I really want to focus on my potional play, stealing when i am blinds/co position. Continue working on my 3betting (on all streets), and my betting for value.So again, cant say thanks enough to everyone who took the time to explain some concepts and respond to my many questions for the first few months. I still have a really long ways to go, but with the continued help of FCP there is no question i will be hitting the small stakes soon!Thanks again everyone!Kosin Trouble

Wanted to send a special thank you many of the fcp members. I have been playing poker since Jan. And this past weekend marks another success in my progression.I started out with just under $100 (damn cdn --> usd conversion) grew my roll to about 250 playing the .01/.02 tables, then moved up to the .02/.05 tables till I hit 350 at which time I noticed the buy in for the .05/.10 was the same as .02/.05. So this weekend I decided to make the move up to .05/.10 tables and it was a great success I broke the $400 mark in my bank roll. Next steps are I really want to focus on my potional play, stealing when i am blinds/co position. Continue working on my 3betting (on all streets), and my betting for value.So again, cant say thanks enough to everyone who took the time to explain some concepts and respond to my many questions for the first few months. I still have a really long ways to go, but with the continued help of FCP there is no question i will be hitting the small stakes soon!Thanks again everyone!Kosin Trouble
Your name on Stars is kosintrouble I presume? If so I played with you recently. Only 120 odd hands though.
Your name on Stars is kosintrouble I presume? If so I played with you recently. Only 120 odd hands though.
LOL, the bigger question is how much money did you win off me!?Aye that would be me. What is you ps name? Curious to see the hands we played and curious if I wrote any notes on you. If i did i will let you know. That and curious if i should avoid the tables you are on or not! lol jk, hope we get to play against each other again!Kosin Trouble
LOL, the bigger question is how much money did you win off me!?Aye that would be me. What is you ps name? Curious to see the hands we played and curious if I wrote any notes on you. If i did i will let you know. That and curious if i should avoid the tables you are on or not! lol jk, hope we get to play against each other again!Kosin Trouble
My name is EndlessChase. I beat you out of a couple of pots. I made a note on you which was "seems to be pretty good TAG for stakes". You seemed to play relatively well, I'd say you probably paid me off a little to easy on our biggest hand, but I had been playing pretty aggro. The hand was thus:PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (8 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comMP1 ($10.09)MP2 ($4.86)CO ($12.43)Button ($10.53)SB ($5.02)BB ($9.92)UTG ($5)Hero (UTG+1) ($7.58)Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with Kclub.gif, Aheart.gif1 fold, Hero bets $0.15, 4 folds, SB calls $0.13, 1 foldFlop: ($0.35) Adiamond.gif, 2heart.gif, 7heart.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $0.25, SB calls $0.25Turn: ($0.85) 5heart.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $0.65, SB calls $0.65River: ($2.15) 6club.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $1.40, SB calls $1.40Total pot: $4.95 | Rake: $0.20Results:SB mucked Aclub.gif, Jheart.gif (one pair, Aces).Hero had Kclub.gif, Aheart.gif (one pair, Aces).Outcome: Hero won $4.75There was a hand I called you OOP on flop on J77, and check folded turn, was curious what you had that hand. I'd also be curious as to see your notes on me.
My name is EndlessChase. I beat you out of a couple of pots. I made a note on you which was "seems to be pretty good TAG for stakes". You seemed to play relatively well, I'd say you probably paid me off a little to easy on our biggest hand, but I had been playing pretty aggro. The hand was thus:PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (8 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comMP1 ($10.09)MP2 ($4.86)CO ($12.43)Button ($10.53)SB ($5.02)BB ($9.92)UTG ($5)Hero (UTG+1) ($7.58)Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with Kclub.gif, Aheart.gif1 fold, Hero bets $0.15, 4 folds, SB calls $0.13, 1 foldFlop: ($0.35) Adiamond.gif, 2heart.gif, 7heart.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $0.25, SB calls $0.25Turn: ($0.85) 5heart.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $0.65, SB calls $0.65River: ($2.15) 6club.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $1.40, SB calls $1.40Total pot: $4.95 | Rake: $0.20Results:SB mucked Aclub.gif, Jheart.gif (one pair, Aces).Hero had Kclub.gif, Aheart.gif (one pair, Aces).Outcome: Hero won $4.75There was a hand I called you OOP on flop on J77, and check folded turn, was curious what you had that hand. I'd also be curious as to see your notes on me.
LOL, yeah I remember that one. I will have to look at my notes. The was going to fold the river there cause I figured you had q/k kicker but I think my notes said calls w/ a-5s,a10-Ks so I decided to just call hoping for some show down value.I will look up the j77 hand tonight when I get home.Kosin Trouble
LOL, yeah I remember that one. I will have to look at my notes. The was going to fold the river there cause I figured you had q/k kicker but I think my notes said calls w/ a-5s,a10-Ks so I decided to just call hoping for some show down value.
You should fold pre-flop in the hand that thebottomline posted. AJo plays pretty terribly OOP against most UTG+1 raises.
You should fold pre-flop in the hand that thebottomline posted. AJo plays pretty terribly OOP against most UTG+1 raises.
Agreed. I would also fold turn. You are behind his value range and You're going to be value owned, oop with Jh far too often when the flush does come.
Agreed. I would also fold turn. You are behind his value range and You're going to be value owned, oop with Jh far too often when the flush does come.
Yes and yes.

So I went into my notes for you last night and found the following.COMPLETE DONKEY FISH! Calling station to the end, chases everything. FREE MONEY!lol, just kidding. Basically what I said earlier.will raises ep ajocalls preflop ap w/ a-5s,a10-Ks Donks river with monstersNow based on my notes, I still think it was the right play for me to call preflop. And yes I was wrong to call the turn, I should have folded.As far as the j77 hand, I couldnt find it. Can you post yours and i will try looking again tonight for it.Kosin Trouble

will raises ep ajocalls preflop ap w/ a-5s,a10-Ks Now based on my notes, I still think it was the right play for me to call preflop. And yes I was wrong to call the turn, I should have folded.
So you're saying that your hand is at the bottom of his EP raising range and that he would've limped with hands that you dominate?

As a side note... Hope I dont get into too much trouble from this. Does anyone on FullTilt want to trade 25 for 25 on PokerStars? If you do please pm me and we will discuss it please.Kosin Trouble