rd.jpgA girl phoned me the other day and said... Come on over, there's nobody home. I went over. Nobody was home.
carmelo is a better late game player than kobe.
dsfasdfasdfa
carmelo game winning block. lol at derek fisher trying to create his own shot for the win let alone against carmelo.
sdfasdfasdfa
rd.jpgA girl phoned me the other day and said... Come on over, there's nobody home. I went over. Nobody was home.
This
My father's dying wish was for me to sit on his lap.....He was on the electric chair.....

I never said Carmelo was the better player or that the Nuggets are the better team. Carmelo is a better late game player than Kobe... END OF STORY.If you wanna argue it then do it, but i will destroy you.

Where is the respect these days??I wonder why there aren't very many posters on here anymore...Just deleting threads for no reason.
I'm guessing you are talking about your thread asking for a $ swap on Stars/Tilt. If that is the case, it has nothing to do with respect and more to do with the fact that they aren't allowed.
I never said Carmelo was the better player or that the Nuggets are the better team. Carmelo is a better late game player than Kobe... END OF STORY.If you wanna argue it then do it, but i will destroy you.
Look out! It's the Death Star of basketball opinions!!!
you can't be serious kid. You are making me laugh though, so i thank you for that
of all people poker players should know about SAMPLE SIZEhttp://www.82games.com/gamewinningshots.htmIf i had 300 game winning shot opportunities I'd make a few too.
So was that it? That was the extent of the statistical destruction?I was hoping to learn more about Carmelo since I actually like him a lot.Oh well.I did like the "SAMPLE SIZE" comment followed by a stat that has an even smaller sample size than what was provided before.
how many posts of yours would I have to sample before concluding you have no idea what you are talking about?
4 sounds like a good number