Durrr's New Full Tilt Commercial

lol @ dwan ever idolizing gus or jesus.woulda been 1000x funnier if they'd used gordon and lederer though.
It wasn't really about the player, it was about the style the player is known for.
It wasn't really about the player, it was about the style the player is known for.
ok then.i doubt durrr ever idolized jesus's playing style.

Makes me think I could some day be as good at poker as Tom Dwan, so I think the commercial does what it's supposed to do.

Pretty dope. As nerdy as poker can be at times, the ad agency that conceived these does a great job.
The agency is WongDoody LA I think they do a tremendous job building the Full Tilt brand.As someone who works in advertising and plays poker, I have always been impressed with the work they've done.
The agency is WongDoody LA I think they do a tremendous job building the Full Tilt brand.As someone who works in advertising and plays poker, I have always been impressed with the work they've done.
your just trying to get rakeback :club:
No he idolized his sunglasses wearing ability.Durrr has a weird voice.
Yea, I agree.I don't know how Durrrrrr is perceived by his target audience of 15 year old effeminate boys, but for old cranky men, this commercial was really lame.I would have rather seen Durrrrrr walking up to a table, with a bunch of old players there, have Durrrrrrr standing there with voice over about years of practice, years of time put in etc...Then flash to Durrrrrrr sitting at game and fumbling with the chips like a noob, etc. More voice over about skill and maturity.Then flash to Durrrrr with all the chips against the one old guy that is left, old guy sweating Durrr calm and cool flipping his chips around and comfortable.Voice over: If you think you are mature enough, I play at fulltilt poker, come play for free. Disclaimer: Especially if you are Isildur1 and are broke. This is not a gambling site.
Makes me think I could some day be as good at poker as Tom Dwan, so I think the commercial does what it's supposed to do.
Pretty much sums it up. How many young wanna be's are not going to throw some money on that site and be the next Dwan? Tilt will be kicking back in their Elounger counting their Emoney