Tiger prop bets - Will he put his first shot on the fairway? "No" pays 4 to 1.Will he be heckled at any point in the tournament where it causes him to step back from his shot? Even money.(Note: I'm not offering these bets, this is just what I heard.)I think he does put it on the fairway, but the price on No seems too good to pass up.I would also put my money on Yes he gets heckled, although I think out of any tournament this is the one where he'll be most protected.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Bodog, it was only 2-1 to be out of the fairway, so I stayed away from it. I also chose to stay away from the heckling bet, although I almost bet no. I figure he'll have to step away from his shot at some point, and there could be controversy as to whether or not it's because of heckling.I did bet on him to bogey the first hole at 11/4, although I don't consider it a strong bet. He did bogey #1 3 out of the last 8 years though, so it's not a horrible bet for sure.edit: Correction, yes (in the fairway) was -200, no was only +150.

Been in Alpharetta/Cumming for about 10 years nowLove the Rome/Cartersvillle area. Do a few bike rides up there each year.
My sister lives in Cumming btw :club:. And my earlier comments replying to you BigLebowski were not answered by Sandwedge. My reply asked you why you thought Tiger wasn't ready to return to golf. It had nothing to do with how he is going to finish. My understanding, and correct me if I'm wrong, you were basically saying you didn't feel Tiger should have returned yet? Are you saying that from a purely golf ready standpoint? If not, I think Sandwedge is agreeing with me that this is the perfect venue, tournament, and opportunity to make a return. Not trying to be a dick, just trying to get clarification.

And our outright leader is Tom Watson. How great is that?If they get much rain, it will lengthen the course, which will severely diminish his chances. It's still fun, though, to see him compete at this level.

My sister lives in Cumming btw :club:. And my earlier comments replying to you BigLebowski were not answered by Sandwedge. My reply asked you why you thought Tiger wasn't ready to return to golf. It had nothing to do with how he is going to finish. My understanding, and correct me if I'm wrong, you were basically saying you didn't feel Tiger should have returned yet? Are you saying that from a purely golf ready standpoint? If not, I think Sandwedge is agreeing with me that this is the perfect venue, tournament, and opportunity to make a return. Not trying to be a dick, just trying to get clarification.
What I'm saying (and I think BL also) is that I don't think Tiger's game could possibly be ready, but from an image standpoint, this was the clear venue to make a return. I do admit, though, that if anybody could possibly contend under these circumstances, it would be Tiger. I'm just betting that he won't.
I did bet on him to bogey the first hole at 11/4, although I don't consider it a strong bet. He did bogey #1 3 out of the last 8 years though, so it's not a horrible bet for sure.
I saw this one and like it as well. #1 is tough and he is going to be nervous as hell.
What I'm saying (and I think BL also) is that I don't think Tiger's game could possibly be ready, but from an image standpoint, this was the clear venue to make a return. I do admit, though, that if anybody could possibly contend under these circumstances, it would be Tiger. I'm just betting that he won't.
Don't know if I could have said it any better. Bottom line, if he wanted to be as competitive as he usually is, I think he needs more time. I just don't see a top 5 in his weekend. Didn't take an ounce of offense to any questions you posed. I hope I didn't come off too blunt in my responses. Is your sister hot? My wife is looking for a new girlfriend.
Doh...wrong once already.Sure no one wants to hop on the top 5 bet?
lol, I would consider making a SMALL wager on a top 10 finish, but I just cashed out the rest of my bankroll to help fund my business so I really can't :club:
Don't know if I could have said it any better. Bottom line, if he wanted to be as competitive as he usually is, I think he needs more time. I just don't see a top 5 in his weekend. Didn't take an ounce of offense to any questions you posed. I hope I didn't come off too blunt in my responses. Is your sister hot? My wife is looking for a new girlfriend.
Good, I just didn't want you to think I was being a jerk. So hard to interpret someone's attitude on the interwebz. Just curious if you were talking about his golf game or making a return in general.I lol'd on the new gf part

I laughed at Tiger's mini fist pump. It was like he was trying to hold the emotion in, but couldn't help it. I think Tiger's tournament will depend on these first 2 days. If he has good days, gets some momentum going, then he could be in the hunt. If he struggles, then I don't think he will finish very high.

WOW that shot Tiger just made. To hook a ball that far and land it on the green is just ridiculous. If you just saw that shot, then you will understand why I feel like Tiger COULD win this tournament even after 5 months off.

Couples is old AND has a bad back. This cannot last. Tom Watson really should not be able to hang around on this course when the greens firm up and he is hitting into them with 4-6 irons. But who knows.I was really impressed by Mickelson's round. Solid.

I truly think that Woods is banging one of his chicks tonight who is not Elin.You can't go from having like 12 mistresses to quitting the puss cold turkey.