5$nl Flopped A Set, Turn Decision

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (8 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB ($4.70)UTG ($3.83)UTG+1 ($2.99)MP1 ($4.95)MP2 ($14.90)CO ($4.80)Button ($3)Hero (SB) ($10.26)Preflop: Hero is SB with 10spade.gif, 10club.gif1 fold, UTG+1 calls $0.05, MP1 calls $0.05, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.03, BB checksFlop: ($0.20) 8diamond.gif, 10diamond.gif, Qheart.gif(4 players)Hero bets $0.15, BB calls $0.15, 1 fold, MP1 raises to $1.06, Hero?Drawy board, 2/5c nl.. 100% shove i think, fact that the actual raiser is loose and the BB caller pretty rocky doesn't mean i should try and lure the rock in but yeah.. it's posted here for a reason :-P Hero calls $0.91, 1 foldTurn: ($2.47) 3diamond.gif(2 players)So... i lose my rock and the third flush card comes.Now, how do i proceed from here? Do i bet halfish the pot to see how my opponent reacts? if called, shove river, if raised, fold? Do i check raise him allin? Do i shove this turn? I'm kinda puzzled.

Raise preflop. Punish the limpers and try to get heads-up against one of them. As played, yes reraise the flop - it's very drawy and there are lots of hands in his range you beat badly that he won't be able to get away from.

i need to do the math, but a raise pre .30ish or .35 ish range, then if called multiway we can shove over top. dont overshove unless it is close to the pot size-ish. im lazy and dont wanna do math this late thou.

i need to do the math, but a raise pre .30ish or .35 ish range, then if called multiway we can shove over top. dont overshove unless it is close to the pot size-ish. im lazy and dont wanna do math this late thou.
I disagree. I think an over bet shove looks like a draw and had a greater chance of getting look up slightly lighter. I love love love a flop 3bet shove on this board.

I think being the SB, a limp rather then raise is plausible sometimes? Anyways, i do understand that raising is in most cases the superior play. If i had raised, and it being 5nl, an allin shove on flop woulda been easier since we'd have different betsizes. I also agree that raising on flop is a no brainer and said it even should be a raise 100% of the time imo.But.. my only real question was/is, if we get in this spot on the turn, lets hope not cause i played it horrible, how do we proceed?

I disagree. I think an over bet shove looks like a draw and had a greater chance of getting look up slightly lighter. I love love love a flop 3bet shove on this board.
I think it just polarizes our possible hand holdings. some people will get hyper nitty when they see a big bet, some people are hero call happy and we have no way of knowing. I really dont think it changes our EV very much. just my opinion i guess.
But.. my only real question was/is, if we get in this spot on the turn, lets hope not cause i played it horrible, how do we proceed?
Lead the turn. You're now heads-up against MP1 who raised the flop, so his range is actually fairly wide there (on the flop he could have anything from a flush draw, straight draw, to 99 or QJ). If you check, you give him the chance to rep the flush and force you to a tough decision. By betting you force him to the tough decision (unless he has the flush, in which case it's an easy decision for him).