Get Myself In Marginal Situations [11 9man]

I kind of always forever suck in this situation. What do we do here? Does an average villain always have some sort of an A here? Am I seeing spirits more often than not?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 11 Tournament, 50/100 Blinds (7 handed) - Poker-Stars Replayer from Poker Hands Replayer1417.gifMP2 (t3760)CO (t1630)Avii (Button) (t1800)SB (t1455)BB (t1740)UTG (t910)MP1 (t2205)Avii's M: 12.00Preflop: Avii is Button with 2 :club:, A :4h4 folds, Avii bets t300, 1 fold, BB calls t200Flop: (t650) A :ts, 8 :5c, 10 :3h(2 players)BB bets t1440 (All-In), Hero (t1500) calls that bastard down?

Fold preflop. Although against a tight blind, I will raise here with a lot of cards like A2.As played...I probably fold. If I do try to steal with A2, I'm usually done unless I flop 2 pair or better. You make money by stealing blinds, not going broke in marginal situations.Are you always beat here? No, but you're beat here enough that I think folding is correct.

Waaaaat at folding PF. This is an easy BTN open. OTF, no he doesn't always have an Ace. But because you're getting really crappy odds and this is a SNG, it should be a std fold. His range is all Ax, all club draws, OESD, Tx, and two pair/sets.

Waaaaat at folding PF. This is an easy BTN open. OTF, no he doesn't always have an Ace. But because you're getting really crappy odds and this is a SNG, it should be a std fold. His range is all Ax, all club draws, OESD, Tx, and two pair/sets.
100% agree

standard open, fold flop imo. people take this line with all kinds of hands in blind battles but you're not in great shape against any of them except 10x and that's not a wide part of his range.

Ac in hand ftw? In an MTT I'm not folding here. SnG I don't know, maybe it's correct.Pre is mehhhh pre antes. Probably fine in a lot of lineups but overall I don't think you gain or lose much.