Who Am I Cheering For?

Not sure who to cheer for except I definately don't want a 3 point game. I hate Montreal so I'd like to see them lose, but on the other hand, Philly plays the Rangers twice, and if Philly loses, it could end up being NY playing Philly for a playoff spot which just means we have to stay ahead of Atlanta. Gah I dunno, I think I'm cheering for Montreal, sigh.

your rooting for Montreal.Philly is falling apart, they look like they might blow their playoff spot, which would be sweet since they actually thought they were ok in gtd.sidenote: I love that they signed Caron from the Swiss League. Yeah, that oughtta do it!

your rooting for Montreal.Philly is falling apart, they look like they might blow their playoff spot, which would be sweet since they actually thought they were ok in gtd.sidenote: I love that they signed Caron from the Swiss League. Yeah, that oughtta do it!
I assume you mean they're falling apart in recent games? Cause they're KILLING the habs right now :club: Halak is the only reason this game isn't 6-1.
I assume you mean they're falling apart in recent games? Cause they're KILLING the habs right now :club: Halak is the only reason this game isn't 6-1.
Thankfully the NHL lets us dress a goalie.
Thankfully the NHL lets us dress a goalie.
I'm aware that teams are allowed to dress goalies, so I named Halak by name because I feel that any other goalie would be getting shelled. Just heard that the 3rd period shots thus far are 11-2 Flyers.

This has been the best 30ish minutes of goaltending I've seen in a while.A Halak shutout keeps me in my other pool, just desparately alive. I'd rather have been put out of my misery. Only one goal for Montreal will really hurt me in all respects. Come on Cammalleri empty-netter...if for some absurd reason he's on the ice.

I'm aware that teams are allowed to dress goalies, so I named Halak by name because I feel that any other goalie would be getting shelled. Just heard that the 3rd period shots thus far are 11-2 Flyers.
They said Montreal hasn't had a shot for 15 minutes. Exciting game though!